Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The WiFi playing up again and not loading images?

Wifi is fine but i've no idea what a flash mob is and your image from Yorkshire blue seems to suggest that he went in to a shop to shoplift but lost his nerve.

The hiding celtic stuff in shops is ok, i do that myself but as to the rest of it......

Wifi is fine but i've no idea what a flash mob is and your image from Yorkshire blue seems to suggest that he went in to a shop to shoplift but lost his nerve.

The hiding celtic stuff in shops is ok, i do that myself but as to the rest of it......

:lol::lol::lol:

Apparently a grown fucking man, as well...

Where do you obtain this "celtic stuff", then, Vicky? From pop-up ads on the Internet? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Apparently a grown fucking man, as well.......

bennett I can forgive you for a lot of things as you were a Yes man.

But as WRK says - a grown fucking man.

Dae ye carry a knife and stick it in the celtic fitba's when naebody's lookin' ?

Or am I gain' ye ideas :lol:

We are nearly all grown men on this forum, however that does not stop most of those who often resort to this type of accusation continually making an arse out of themselves, it is a fitbaw forum and we all have moments where we act like children, the biggest of all are those that do not admit to doing so.

I once took a picture of a pineapple in Tesco`s (what you lot call an applepine) and posted it on another fitbaw forum, much to the amusement of all who saw it, I just saw it and could not help myself.

So that's you and Vicky behaving like children. Not, in my estimation, "most" of anything, except a trio of really, really, stereotypical raisins.

"I took a picture of a pineapple in Tesco's". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: