Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not sure about the Korean but the Falklands wasn't even close in terms of technology at the time, the Argentinians was at least 20 years behind the UK

I hope someone with more knowledge than either of us can give a balanced view here but from what I remember 3 words/phrases became common:

1. 'Exocet'. 'Hi-tec' missiles deployed by 'The Argies' to great effect.

2. 'Super Etendard'. 'Hi-tec' planes deployed by 'The Argies' to great effect.

3. 'Yomping'. 'Lo-tec' Scots Guards and Royal Marines pechng up Goose Green and Tumbledown to kill Argie conscripts.

Again, I'm happy to be corrected.

I hope someone with more knowledge than either of us can give a balanced view here but from what I remember 3 words/phrases became common:

1. 'Exocet'. 'Hi-tec' missiles deployed by 'The Argies' to great effect.

2. 'Super Etendard'. 'Hi-tec' planes deployed by 'The Argies' to great effect.

3. 'Yomping'. 'Lo-tec' Scots Guards and Royal Marines pechng up Goose Green and Tumbledown to kill Argie conscripts.

Again, I'm happy to be corrected.

They also had our Type 42 Destroyers in the Argie navy, the French Roland Air defence missiles, artillery 155mm as opposed to our 105mm, their FN FAL was better than the SLR interchangeable mags and their boots were different class. 20 years ahead na.........................................anyway back on topic did they win on Saturday cause Sally didn't talk to the team?

Edited by Podlie

They also had our Type 42 Destroyers in the Argie navy, the French Roland Air defence missiles, artillery 155mm as opposed to our 105mm, their FN FAL was better than the SLR interchangeable mags and their boots were different class. 20 years ahead na.........................................anyway back on topic did they win on Saturday cause Sally didn't talk to the team?

Nah. They won because our defence is like the fucking Argentinians....full of conscripts and 'veterans' and posted missing when their needed most.

ah now we are back to my spelling problems again, have to say yous will have to try harder than that chaps :)

as for a reply ken, it was last month mate and scotland voted no . it was glorious ( apologies to tedi and bennett but needs must)

aofjays I am more than happy to admit I am a moron

now I am away for a jog (as these buns did not bake themselves) if any of you are panicking over my time of reply to the inevitable tears and snotters filled responses I will receive then dont worry I shall return so dont miss me too much my darlings xxx

Ah that what all that fuss was about. gotcha now. As long as Scotland gets the democracy it deserves,eh?

and did you just use 'buns' as way to bypass the banned word filter?

Ah that what all that fuss was about. gotcha now. As long as Scotland gets the democracy it deserves,eh?

and did you just use 'buns' as way to bypass the banned word filter?

well you can't argue with what the majority wants ken.

also that reply took over 12 hours :rolleyes:

, dhense and aofjays will expect better in the future if you wanna be in their gang.

, dhense and aofjays will expect better in the future if you wanna be in their gang.

The majority of folk want the abomination that is 'Rangers' dead. You can't argue with that either,eh?

guess what? I was actually not on the internet for 12 hours

Not just a majority but the vast majority

The majority of folk want the abomination that is 'Rangers' dead. You can't argue with that either,eh?

7vT5YWL.png

also "want rangers dead" ? christ I thought we were already deid? can use diddies make up yer minds please :rolleyes: as for most wanting us dead, I agree, success does that. it breeds jealousy ;)

also "want rangers dead" ? christ I thought we were already deid? can use diddies make up yer minds please :rolleyes: as for most wanting us dead, I agree, success does that. it breeds jealousy ;)

Rangers are indeed dead. New Charles Green and Associated Spivs and Scoundrels Retirement Fund SevcoErsatz Pretend 'Rangers' dying would amuse me greatly.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

You couldnt argue with it if it was true but as it is just made up nonsense you certainly can argue.

I am glad we cleared that up. How are the total irrelevance that is aberdeen getting on these days?

probably be threads about them in the Premiership section. It would be 'off-topic' on the BRALT. I'd look forward to a game against 'Rangers' but I can't see us getting relegated any time soon.

probably be threads about them in the Premiership section. It would be 'off-topic' on the BRALT. I'd look forward to a game against 'Rangers' but I can't see us getting relegated any time soon.

shame I will probably never muster up enough interest to read about them in all honesty.

Screaming out for help kinda post.

I am just surprised he got through the day without getting wound up about people covering up child abuse...Och well.. it's early yet.

What has happened to the bigoted 'Killie fan'?

Using child abuse for a fishing trip? Your momma must be so proud.