Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"if enough of his stars" :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All one of them last time and that was a player who was suspended for the Cowdenbeath game. Why are the SFA continuing to appease McCoist's delusions?

Why Lewis McLeod, are there not better Scottish players playing in the Scottish Premiership who could play in that position for Scotland?

All one of them last time and that was a player who was suspended for the Cowdenbeath game. Why are the SFA continuing to appease McCoist's delusions?

Why Lewis McLeod, are there not better Scottish players playing in the Scottish Premiership who could play in that position for Scotland?

It is written into the SFA Articles of Agreement that at least one Sevco mercenary star must be called up for every international match.....(isn't that correct, Campbell ?)

:)

Macleod's selection is simple: it's part of WGS's campaign to finesse Rangers back in to the premier division and to ensure his gaffers at The SFA back him and exert influence on the SPFL.

Grrrrrr he plays fur Rangers grrrrrrr (lol)

Tbh i'd rather this came in a few years time, he could do with a bit more experience.

And there ya have it from The_Arsehole himself, the scum playing out of Ibrokes cant win anything or compete without a little "help" or "bending" of the rules. Scotlands shame

Thought you and Densboy were chums?

Ach maybe i misjudged you Dougal.

Macleod's selection is simple: it's part of WGS's campaign to finesse Rangers back in to the premier division and to ensure his gaffers at The SFA back him and exert influence on the SPFL.

A different angle on it could be if he plays it will look good on his CV and can be called an International. Increases his value in the transfer market.

A different angle on it could be if he plays it will look good on his CV and can be called an International. Increases his value in the transfer market.

I like your thinking Dave. WGS is looking to give us a helping hand once the transfer window opens? Excellent. Either way it's good that the Scotland manager is doing his damnedest to give us hauners.

Grrrrrr he plays fur Rangers grrrrrrr (lol)

Tbh i'd rather this came in a few years time, he could do with a bit more experience.

Playing in the Championship week in week out (with respect to the players there) is not the best level to prepare for International football

And there ya have it from The_Arsehole himself, the scum playing out of Ibrokes cant win anything or compete without a little "help" or "bending" of the rules. Scotlands shame

Well there's one for the keepnet already. Shame it's a haddie ;)

WGS the new Sevco hero :lol: keepnet, haddie, journey etc.. :1eye

I suspect you haven't a fucking Scooby what that discussion was about. I guess, too, you're singularly incapable of understanding irony in any post that doesn't use a wee smiley.

The SFA need to find some way to make or even tempt the orcs into attending the international fixtures don't they.

You seem upset :lol: Arsehole

Well done Dougal Jhonnybhoy. It's always admirable to see you trying new phrases despite your challenges. Next time we can maybe learn how to say things in context. I'd be delighted to help.

Edited by The_Kincardine

You Orks really haven't got one original bone in your zombie bodies

How many original bones are there in your body? We'd all be intrigued if it's>0.

I said in an earlier post:

It's always admirable to see you trying new phrases despite your challenges. Next time we can maybe learn how to say things in context. I'd be delighted to help.

Sad you didn't take me up on the offer,

I thought he was appointed as a non exec, so officially he has nothing to do with the day to day running of things, the non exec thing was deliberate IMO.

The SFA's concern is (or should be) about Ashley "influencing" the club and the potential conflict of interest.

It's much wider than day-to-day decisions, and non-execs have (or should have) a major influence on the more strategic issues.

It wasn't the day-to-day running of Oldco that brought them down.

The SFA's concern is (or should be) about Ashley "influencing" the club and the potential conflict of interest.

I hold no truck with Ashley but the agreement with The SFA is shite and unenforceable. Any conflicts exist at a European level and 'the rules' taken from Yoofa deal with that.

There is not a snowball's chance that The SFA will do anything about Ashley. The only chance of entertainment we have is the usual Ps&Ds greetin' to their maw about rule-bending for Rangers.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I hold no truck with Ashley but the agreement with The SFA is shite and unenforceable. Any conflicts exist at a European level and 'the rules' take from Yoofa care of that.

There is not a snowball's chance that The SFA will do anything about Ashley. The only chance of entertainment we have is the usual Ps&Ds greetin' to their maw about rule-bending for Rangers.

Well, well. :o The_Arsehole finally admits that the Brethren at Hampden do indeed treat SevcoRangers2012 very differently to other clubs who have had administration events.

There is hope for us all.