Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Shut up you Rangers obsessed fucking space cadet.Now go and get some more of that turps down you,it should block out some of the bad hands you've been dealt in life. :1eye

So much anger typed into one post ya bawbag, I'll deffo have some of the expensive stuff on hold just for when you get banned ya throbber.

Christopher save yourself the bother and just hand yourself over for experimental surgery to see if they can find two braincells inside your head that can be salvaged before the alcohol kills any last hope you have.

You should do a psychology course young one, the more you keep posting that fake image I drink a lot of alcohol is just furthering the truth that you have alcohol issues yourself by mentioning alcohol all the time. You still have 1 hour and 20 minutes to steal money out of your mums purse to get some Frosty Jacks. :P

I hope for your sake that you do! If your blether is the product of a sober brain I'd be fucking worried!

I'm not sure if this is funnier than when Tedi or ForeverBlue say/write it ..

Deffo funnier if Tedi types it in a post because Benny is just constantly on the wind up and Tedi actually believes it is others who have the comprehension issues with his stupidity, although he thinks he is right ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME even when he gets it tragically and spectacularly wrong and defends his stupidity with vigour only to crap out by posting the person he is getting a roasting from made a spelling error. :lol:

I hope for your sake that you do! If your blether is the product of a sober brain I'd be fucking worried!

If I get sozzled early in the evening like you I'll just pull up the online Thesaurus and make a cnut out of myself by trying to look clever using words no one gives a fcuk about other than Simon Schama.

What's the Thesaurical word for tonight Kinky ?

If I get sozzled early in the evening like you I'll just pull up the online Thesaurus and make a cnut out of myself by trying to look clever using words no one gives a fcuk about other than Simon Schama.

What's the Thesaurical word for tonight Kinky ?

How many people you accused of being an alky noo ffs

I quite like fb as a poster actually.He's generally pretty good natured and despite the attacks he receives, he actually writes quite well usually too.

Agreed, fb is one of the good guys. You just wouldn't want him on your team at a spelling bee.

Agreed, fb is one of the good guys. You just wouldn't want him on your team at a spelling bee.

Young F_B is definitely welcome and the more bears the merrier on P&B for when the shit hits the fans spectacularly at Ibrokes. :lol:

I don't even think his spelling is all that bad to be honest.

A couple of blind spots maybe, but haven't we all ? I think he made the mistake of declaring himself a crap speller when first pulled up. It's now become the thing to decry him for it.

There are far worse spellers throughout P&B.

I don't even think his spelling is all that bad to be honest. A couple of blind spots maybe, but haven't we all ? I think he made the mistake of declaring himself a crap speller when first pulled up. It's now become the thing to decry him for it. There are far worse spellers throughout P&B.

Young F_B did make a cnut out of himself when he declared himself as highly intelligent on a thread only to have shot his foot off as highly intelligent people usually have impeccable spelling & grammar. :lol:

I wouldn't want me in my team at a spelling bee either.

As long as I can make out the gist F_B, I'm not too bothered TBH about spelling unless it's incredibly bad throughout a post. Although "Shaghis Backdoora" has seen a decent raising of spelling and grammar since joining again and again and again and again and again. He now uses less Fon Txt and spells out the words when his is forming his rants.