Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As I recall, the ban effectively amounted to one window - that of January 2013. Rangers Newco could sign players when first set up throughout what remained of summer 2012. This was the period that saw the likes of Templeton, Black, Kyle and Sandaza join up. They then signed nobody until the following summer, whereby people like Clark, Bell and Law joined the club. They had to play them as trialists for a month or so and when rules prevented this -at Forfar - they continued to struggle. Effectively, it was an embargo for one window.

That was my recollection too, but I was giving Benny the benefit of the doubt, for the sake of argument.

If there's one thing that's patently obvious in the last few pages, it's that fans like Benny so are determined to hold on to their persecution fantasies that they absolutely won't explain what form their supposed persecution took. And that's because any attempt to describe these "draconian punishments" would end with the obvious conclusion - there were none.

Bennett's not the only one by any means, but it's very clear that lots of Rangers fans are very, very happy to keep their grievances against the rest of Scottish football entirely abstract and non-specific, precisely because any attempt to ennumerate them would show that they have no reason at all to feel aggrieved.

Let me just clarify something with you and the rest of the mock offended over my comment re; Whyte. Craig Whye, because of his fraudulent actions brings the worst out of me, so much so that a lot is out of character. The comment may well have been crass however i've seen many people suffer financially over his criminal acts, people who will never have the full amount they've been ripped off for by this criminal, people who have been in great distress over his criminality, families who depended on the money lost, creditors outwith the club and those within the club, as well as that add 26,000 shareholders who will not receive a penny after the liquidation is fully complete.

What i've noticed though that on this forum there has not been too many who have condemned Whyte, Clark, Whitehouse, Greir and Withey since the news broke that serious charges were being preferred against each of them and hopefully there are people still to be charged in this conspiracy that has caused many to lose millions, so sorry one thing you or anyone else won't be getting from myself is any sort of an apology over the comment i made.

Maybe if and when Craig Whyte reimburses all the creditors that he and his cohorts have fraudulently taken from many then just maybe i'll apologise over that comment but don't hold your breath on that. If that offends you then too bad, you'll need to stay offended.

You really area c**t,aren't you. Wonder how No.8 will spin this pish out?

It's ok though, as none of your The Rangers supporting mates think wishing cancer on someone is low either.That about sums up your teams fans ,offended by everything,ashamed of nothing.

Edited by Preacher Casey

You really area c**t,aren't you. Wonder how No.8 will spin this pish out?

It's ok though, as none of your The Rangers supporting mates think wishing cancer on someone is low either.That about sums up your teams fans ,offended by everything,ashamed of nothing.

To be fair, no8 did condemn him for it. The other bears seem unable to do so sincerely though, since for youngsy, my team:rangers.

that's a stick that the P&B (remaining) bearz continually try to beat WRK with, missing the point that in his opinion Sandy Jardine (for his statements during administration) was a c-word. After Jardine's diagnosis, he said Jardine was now a c-word with cancer.

A bit unsympathetic - but he did not WISH the illness upon the man.

They should really let that one rest.

along with the 'kille fan' shite...

Bennett's not the only one by any means, but it's very clear that lots of Rangers fans are very, very happy to keep their grievances against the rest of Scottish football entirely abstract and non-specific, precisely because any attempt to ennumerate them would show that they have no reason at all to feel aggrieved.

Very nicely summed up. I know a few level headed rangers fans who hold similar feelings of rage against all other fans, but when pressed cannot explain why.

Often they seem to get the whole EBT thing mixed up with the liquidation. It all feeds into their "haven't we been punished enough?" mindset, and they *must* find other people to blame as a coping mechanism.