Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Feck me they are hilarious to read.

Outgoings still £33m, the cost cutting was 24 people onto the dole for less than Sally's main contract.

54 titles and a Willie Pillar stand still gets a mention though, so keep turning up bearz.

http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=RFC&ArticleCode=rdhka4v4&ArticleHeadline=Final_Results

Whyte in the 7.20 shuttle from Heathrow. Still time for you bears to get down to the airport arrival gate.

Let us know how you get on.

Right. That's me heading for the airport. What shall be my implement of choice? Claymore? Scythe? Pitchfork? Noose?

Personally I prefer the radio 4 option:

What do we want? A fair trial.

When do we want it? After due process and time for a reasonable appeal.

Reading those accounts.. Wow. £33m out with £25m in and that's an improvement.

Need substantial cash injection in early 2015 to meet day to day costs..

Ooft

Feck me they are hilarious to read.

Outgoings still £33m, the cost cutting was 24 people onto the dole for less than Sally's main contract.

54 titles and a Willie Pillar stand still gets a mention though, so keep turning up bearz.

http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=RFC&ArticleCode=rdhka4v4&ArticleHeadline=Final_Results

Got to the directors and advisors and there are more resignations than currant (i know) members. A club in tumult right enough.

OING CONCERN

The Directors are required to prepare the statutory financial statements on the going concern basis unless it is inappropriate to presume that the Group and Parent Company will continue in business. In satisfaction of this responsibility the Directors have considered the Group's ability to meet its liabilities as they fall due.

The company's business activities, together with the factors likely to affect its future development and performance are set out in the Strategic Report. The Strategic Report also describes how the Group manages its capital, its liquidity risk and its exposure to credit risk.

The Group meets its day to day working capital requirements through existing cash facilities, shareholder loans and finance leases. Management information tools including budgets and cash flow forecasts are used to monitor and manage current and future liquidity. The Directors acknowledge that there is a level of uncertainty in the general economic environment which may impact the trading position of its customers and suppliers.

The Board has undertaken a recent and thorough review of the Group's forecasts and the associated risks. These forecasts extend for a period beyond one year from the date of approval of these financial statements. The extent of this review reflected the current economic environment, the Club's current and projected trading and position in Scottish football.

The forecasts make key assumptions, based on information available to the Directors, around:

Continued progression through the Scottish league structure. The Group's forecast assumes the Club will achieve promotion to the Scottish Premiership at the conclusion of the 2014/15 season.

Read that bottom bit again folks, the Directors only think they are going concern if they get promotion :D

No way in Hell should these have been signed off, they are fecked.

The thread's been good today.

Obviously it can be attacked as fence sitting, but I've actually got sympathy with the views of both No8 and the Rodent here.

Rangers fans are perfectly entitled to be angered by the actions of individuals, which obviously damaged the club, in both old and new incarnations. Of course, they should welcome any bringing to book of Whyte, as should anyone with an interest in right and wrong.

While the Rangers fans on here (despite everything) are generally sane, decent and articulate, the Rodent does however have a point in characterizing the response of the wider support as reactionary, ugly and stupid. This does temper sympathy and it does query the suggestion that most fans just want to get to the truth now.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

The thread's been good today.

Obviously it can be attacked as fence sitting, but I've actually got sympathy with the views of both No8 and the Rodent here.

Rangers fans are perfectly entitled to be angered by the actions of individuals, which obviously damaged the club, in both old and new incarnations. Of course, they should welcome any bringing to book of Whyte, as should anyone with an interest in right and wrong.

While the Rangers fans on here (despite everything) are generally sane, decent and articulate, the Rodent does however have a point in characterizing the response of the wider support as reactionary, ugly and stupid. This does temper sympathy and it does query the suggestion that most fans just want to get to the truth now.

I still want to know who this "most despicable criminal" I and my family friends are supposed to have protected. Tell the f*cker, when he comes on here that I want an explanation and demand an apology!

Read that bottom bit again folks, the Directors only think they are going concern if they get promotion :D

No way in Hell should these have been signed off, they are fecked.

The independent auditor s assessment of the accounts....

..In forming our opinion on the financial statements, which is not modified, we have considered the adequacy of the disclosures in note 1 to the financial statements concerning the Group's ability to continue as a going concern. The Group requires additional funding to continue to meet its liabilities as they fall due. The Group has made key assumptions in relation to its ability to secure further funding in addition to the timing and value of season ticket income, increases in matchday income and sponsorship, the timing and value of dividends and further cost reductions.

These conditions around the need to secure further funding, along with the details provided in note 1 of the financial statements, indicate the existence of a material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt over the Group's ability to continue as a going concern and therefore that the Group may be unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal course of business. The financial statements do not include the adjustments that would result if the Group was unable to continue as a going concern.

I love how an operating loss of over £8m in the context of Scottish lower league football can get portrayed as a good news story.

Leaving aside the whole Ashley angle, how come retail rose like that, or is claimed to?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

the guy suffered two career threatening injuries and rangers stuck by him through two lengthy spells where he might not have returned , all we asked was to show a bit of the same loyalty and getting the club some money . then you have that press conference, less said about that the better. as i was only 18 at the time maybe it was the day my naivety that most footballers are selfish these days and it was not just an premier league problem . but its happened , there is no point dwelling too much on it but i certainly wont forgive or forget it.

One of those injuries self inflicted of course.

Funny how we were expected to show sympathy for him at the time...unlike the perpretator of another tackle from that fixture a while back.

I love how an operating loss of over £8m in the context of Scottish lower league football can get portrayed as a good news story.

Leaving aside the whole Ashley angle, how come retail rose like that, or is claimed to?

True,, still loosing £700k a month , Their future depends on Sally getting them promoted. ...bye then.

Sorry, but that is just bollox. "Stood by him"? Any medical treatment required would have been stipulated in his contract and, in the case of a well-run organisation, insurance would be in place to compensate the club for the loss of his services - temporarily or permanently.

If you want to hold the old club up as paragons of virtue for actually sticking to a contract, then fine. It's what any fan would expect of their club. That you and other rangers fans see this as somehow special behaviour says quite a lot about your general understanding of the world.

Expecting a talent like Naismith* to fester in the lower leagues under that management/coaching environment? Pure fucking lunacy. Nearly as mental as thinking McClogger stayed on through "loyalty".

*Or any other player with a future in the game.

I am fully aware that just because he is injured does not mean we get rid of him but what I meant is that no doubt at rangers he had access to some of the best treatment and rehabilitation to help him in his recovery , and we never expected him to stay and play in the 3rd division but a bit of respect to tupe over and let the club make some money from selling him on , if not for the clubs sake but as a thank you to the fans of which he claimed and still does to be one of. As I said maybe it was own naivity that lead to my bitterness about the situation. Not to mention the boot in the balls which was the press conference. I am willing to move on but I can't forgive him , and that's that.

I am fully aware that just because he is injured does not mean we get rid of him but what I meant is that no doubt at rangers he had access to some of the best treatment and rehabilitation to help him in his recovery , and we never expected him to stay and play in the 3rd division but a bit of respect to tupe over and let the club make some money from selling him on , if not for the clubs sake but as a thank you to the fans of which he claimed and still does to be one of. As I said maybe it was own naivity that lead to my bitterness about the situation. Not to mention the boot in the balls which was the press conference. I am willing to move on but I can't forgive him , and that's that.

Eh, how could the club make money by selling him?

His employers were a company facing Liquidation. The Club did not pay his wages, so wtf are you getting at?

Eh, how could the club make money by selling him?

His employers were a company facing Liquidation. The Club did not pay his wages, so wtf are you getting at?

Yes but he had the option to carry his contract to the new company and therefor give them the chance to be sold on like edu , goian etc and therefor make money for the club. Is this arguement really starting again , have I drove my delorean back to 2012. As I said I have moved on.

Aye, the press conference, where he gave a very fair and honest appraisal of the whole situation IIRC. He's forever a hero in my eyes. :)

Yes but he had the option to carry his contract to the new company and therefor give them the chance to be sold on like edu , goian etc and therefor make money for the club. Is this arguement really starting again , have I drove my delorean back to 2012. As I said I have moved on.

Still not getting you there old bean.

Again you state "make money for the club".

Run that past me one more time. Surely he would be making money for the new company if he was sold?