Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Unlike you who follows people around threads abusing people? Did you not see the mods warning post? Please retract the allegations you made about me and apologise .. or you leave me no option but to report you.

Personal abuse is no longer tolerated ... I'm pretty sure your allegations about being a brothel dweller fall under 'personal abuse'

I have a poster telling me to report you and others who support celtic. I am talking about reporting you and the qc for doing litttle or nothing. My answer to him is i just ignore them and get on with it.

SF is a WUM. He is best ignored. Let him prattle on as much as he likes. If he doesnt bother you just dont reply. He ll soon get bored.

Btw if you were implying i reported either Hector or hbqc you couldnt be further from the truth

I reported hellboy. 8)

Edited by haggis pakora

75p out of every £10 and to think that Rangers fans took a lot of stick for not wanting Mike Ashley at Rangers.

As my good mate Norm would say "NAPM"

7.5p in the £ you say? Some would call that karma. ;)

What an abortion of a thread this has become.

The mods should have put it out of its misery.

If anything of significance were to happen I'm sure another appropriate thread would appear.

Didn't have you down as a proponent of euthanasia tbh Granny.

T minus 3 days to emergency, orange, Sandy Jardine memorial, combination training top and tea towel launch.

Remember if you don't buy it you're not a real theranger or whatever you think it is you are now.

Cancer joke? :unsure:

Other Clubs seem to manage this, it's all most of us want (even if we had to start all over again for me).

A missed opportunity to build from within and with a sensible wage structure in place (for all staff),to ensure £stability as we tried to work our way back up leagues.

The supporters would return if they didn't feel they were getting fleeced every week I'm sure. As for the standard of football on the park, I'd rather play a young, inexperienced side that are hungry, than some of the stuff we've had served up over the past 3 seasons whilst still spending big money in comparison with our competitors.

Sorry, but I don't accept this claim that fans would flock to a prudently governed club.

Of course the reduced gates this season owe much to anger at the board and dissatisfaction with the football.

I really don't believe however, that a club which is sensibly run, but therefore loses often, would be followed by loads of fans content with that. Our knowledge of football fans generally, tells us that; while our knowledge of Rangers ones screams it.

SF is a WUM. He is best ignored. Let him prattle on as much as he likes. If he doesnt bother you just dont reply. He ll soon get bored.

Btw if you were implying i reported either Hector or hbqc you couldnt be further from the truth

Stand Free is a 3rd rate Magee only without the banter and awesome tales, really quite laughable watching him popping up looking for attention.

Densboy is always accusing someone of reporting him, he's a paranoid wreck these days.

Sorry, but I don't accept this claim that fans would flock to a prudently governed club. Of course the reduced gates this season owe much to anger at the board and dissatisfaction with the football. I really don't believe however, that a club which is sensibly run, but therefore loses often, would be followed by loads of fans content with that. Our knowledge of football fans generally, tells us that; while our knowledge of Rangers ones screams it.

Why does a sensible run club have to lose often oh great sage of Hazzard County?

Why does a sensible run club have to lose often oh great sage of Hazzard County?

Because it wouldn't necessarily have massive advantages by being able to afford better players than the other sides.

Most football clubs lose often Bennett. Fans of these clubs can generally handle this fact.

Because it wouldn't necessarily have massive advantages by being able to afford better players than the other sides. Most football clubs lose often Bennett. Fans of these clubs can generally handle this fact.

45k to 50k fans filling the ground, no onerous contracts in place, no stupid salaries being paid to directors or managers, a proper youth and scouting system.

Aye that club would have no advantages whatsoever, you're right again.

During the early 80s Rangers were poor..very poor but were still relatively well supported and often topped the Evening Times attendance stats.

Topped The Evening Times attendance stats? Oh well then! That makes rangers the sooper dooperest team in the whole wide world?

Has a 12 year old stole your log in details?

During the early 80s Rangers were poor..very poor but were still relatively well supported and often topped the Evening Times attendance stats.

Correct.

Rangers are a big club. The reality is however that despite having the country's 2nd biggest gates, Rangers' average during the first four seasons of the 80s was below 20,000. They'd been around 30,000 for most of the previous decade and climbed towards 40,000 into the later 80s and well beyond it in the 90s.

I'm not pretending that gates being affected by success is unique to Rangers, because it's not. I am however, challenging the suggestion that this loyalty is immune to the effects of on-field failure.

45k to 50k fans filling the ground, no onerous contracts in place, no stupid salaries being paid to directors or managers, a proper youth and scouting system.

Aye that club would have no advantages whatsoever, you're right again.

Yes, Rangers should be well placed to have advantages, given the fan base. However, that support is I think, dependent on being able to ensure wins in most games.

Given what happened, the scenario you outline is distant and could not be magicked into reality.

A well run club, devoid of daft contacts with an emphasis on youth, would not immediately be much better than, say Dundee United. I don't think that 45k to 50k fans would be content with that.

Haud on ... No8 posts ...

I fail to bite or respond to that portion of his post ...

So you decide to quote him with a glaringly obvious edit leaving it out ....

Jesus what a pair of failures you are .... Worst trolls on here ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could you be more obvious

Wow, just wow.

Yes, Rangers should be well placed to have advantages, given the fan base. However, that support is I think, dependent on being able to ensure wins in most games. Given what happened, the scenario you outline is distant and could not be magicked into reality. A well run club, devoid of daft contacts with an emphasis on youth, would not immediately be much better than, say Dundee United. I don't think that 45k to 50k fans would be content with that.

Obviously a well run club with 45 to 50k fans would after a few years have more advantages than a well run Dundee United with say 10 - 15k fans(?) I think you underestimate Rangers fans , the vast majority want to see big changes in the way that club is run.