Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When you consider that many fans have said at times previous times of poor league positions and playing second fiddle to celtic we have averaged 30 odd thousand and the fact that our first two years on lower league we sold 30 000 season tickets , you begin to see a pattern emerging Dave. We would have sold the same amount of season tickets this year had it not been for the fact the boardroom power struggle got so bitter.

Record number of season tickets sold during the 3rd division season despite 9000 not renewing from the previous season. During Strachans 3 in a row we had average crowds of the upper 40 thousands. Monkey and Jackanory are full of it.

If theres change then the fans will come back

Not so much a crowd w**k, as a crowd discussion chaps. Crowds and their patterns represent an endlessly fascinating subject in my view. Not in terms of enabling anyone to boast obviously, that would be mental, but in tracing historical trends of social and consumer behaviour and of sometimes providing evidence that seems counter-intuitive.

You have to be coming the kunt here....

Is yon Chris Graham chap naw one o the rangermedia members? Surely he can rally the bigots to boycott buying weans bibs for an anti bubbling campaign.

A mate of Rico who posts on here, think he's more Follow Follow (Chris G not Rico)

Record number of season tickets sold during the 3rd division season despite 9000 not renewing from the previous season. During Strachans 3 in a row we had average crowds of the upper 40 thousands. Monkey and Jackanory are full of it.

If theres change then the fans will come back

What exactly am I full of?

I've suggested that Rangers gates may well suffer if they are not a force when they make the top flight.

The years when Strachan's Celtic won the league, don't represent such a spell.

Sorry, but I don't accept this claim that fans would flock to a prudently governed club. Of course the reduced gates this season owe much to anger at the board and dissatisfaction with the football. I really don't believe however, that a club which is sensibly run, but therefore loses often, would be followed by loads of fans content with that. Our knowledge of football fans generally, tells us that; while our knowledge of Rangers ones screams it.

What exactly am I full of? I've suggested that Rangers gates may well suffer if they are not a force when they make the top flight. The years when Strachan's Celtic won the league, don't represent such a spell.

Not a force you say, a short while ago it was about fans not standing for a well run club.

The fans have turned up when things weren't going well, they've turned up when we were at the arse end of Scottish football and if the club is being well run at boardroom level they will turn up again in huge numbers,

Nah was he not Fury on RM, took pelters of the mental cases but still went down the common denominator route of FTP, WATP rubbish to feel he was accepted?

No idea, i know he posts as Fury on Follow follow.

I've never seen him come out with anything of a sectarian nature.

No idea, i know he posts as Fury on Follow follow.

I've never seen him come out with anything of a sectarian nature.

I'm sure he was posting on RM at the time o the clusterfuck looking for every bear to support Chucky, mind that?. It've not been on for donkeys so you may be right and they may have been cross quoting from other sites as they seem to be quite against each others on the jumpers for goalposts.solution.

He posts on Follow Follow. He is quite open about who he is...His username is Fury.

Quite an apt username for one of the oft perma-raged imo.

All you guys should have angry sounding usernames.

You obviously took yours from the one to ten "anger scale". ;)