Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has HT ever posted more than a one liner?

Not having a go HT and your one liners are funny enough for one who supports that Team but i haven't seen much debating recently.

I'm shit at debating.

The odd fly dig........

Occasional one liner......

Bit of stirring.......

I'm basically the guy who hung about with the good fighters at school ;)

I only have two people on ignore, Dhenboy and Forever Blue.

There were 19 of these on page 6118......

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by . View it anyway?

.......don't this pair have jobs or lifes for that matter.

i work in an office so one hour of my day is spent working whilst the rest is on here or fb pretending to work :)

There was 100 + years of Scottish League football before Souness or Murray arrived. Rangers lived within their means then and were the best supported and most successful football club in Scotland.

But those two aren't the biggest factor in your lot's demise. Back in the day when there was a European Champions' Cup rather than a competition for the biggest teams in the countries with most television sets, your rivals won Europe's premier trophy.

The changing powerbase in European football over the last thirty years has not only ensured that no team from a country like Scotland will ever win that trophy, it's seen as a "success" to even get to play against teams that have a realistic chance of doing so. This has been obvious for decades now - unfortunately for rangers, they and their fans didn't get the message soon enough, and continued to overspend in the hope of removing the one set of bragging rights that their rivals held over them.

(wee snide comment alert)

Never mind, maybe your big team will win it sometime! ;)

I said report someone ... not make fun of you. The charity bet referred to reporting you, nothing else. Now carry on thicko ... Help for Heroes .. donate as much you wish.

Edit: to use a comma.

Typical Dhense, moves the goalposts when he's caught lying. You grassed me to Mr X.

If you stopped telling so many fibs and grassing then you wouldn't be made fun of all the time.

Help for heroes? Doesn't surprise me.

I'm shit at debating.

The odd fly dig........

Occasional one liner......

Bit of stirring.......

I'm basically the guy who hung about with the good fighters at school ;)

Now then Larss, I remember many a debate between you and ArtetaNo10 in the good old days. :P

But those two aren't the biggest factor in your lot's demise. Back in the day when there was a European Champions' Cup rather than a competition for the biggest teams in the countries with most television sets, your rivals won Europe's premier trophy.

This just confirms why we Bearz ken who your big team is. Were I an authentic Killie fan I'd say something like:

Look at Rangers. You won the European Diddy Cup but you couldn't buy success in The Big One even though you bankrupted yourselves in the process. Even my team held The Princes of Europe, Real Madrid, to a draw at home. Something you liquidated shower of shite have never matched..

Instead? What did you refer to? Ra Sellick. Then again, if you know their history.........

This just confirms why we Bearz ken who your big team is. Were I an authentic Killie fan I'd say something like:

Look at Rangers. You won the European Diddy Cup but you couldn't buy success in The Big One even though you bankrupted yourselves in the process. Even my team held The Princes of Europe, Real Madrid, to a draw at home. Something you liquidated shower of shite have never matched..

Instead? What did you refer to? Ra Sellick. Then again, if you know their history.........

Only been on this forum a few months, but its obvious who WRK's real team is, I dont know why he puts up this pretence??

On your last point Kincardine, I would rather die with our history than live with theirs.

But then again ... that had nothing to with your club's demise ... he simply referred to a fact that did. It happened to be Celtic's achievement.

My point was very simple: yes, we threw good money after bad in CL success. However, were I a genuine Killie fan I'd reference my own team achieving something Rangers never did.

It really isn't that hard. You just need to get a bit of perspective.

What about me??????

Aye your'e on ignore. Both of you. So is Dhense, The QC, Dave J, The Lip, Bennet, Tedders, Williethesheepshagger, Kenthesheepshagger, HT, The Skidmarks Bhoy, MT and wisbit.

The only person not on ignore is Wee Hector and he's in the drunk tank.

This makes the forum all mine, ya c***s!