Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's the way I read it, Tedi. That said, did Charles Chuckles not open a door to taking responsibility for some of oldco's completely innocent and well intentioned misdemeanours when a deal was struck to allow a newco team's admission to the leagues?

That was what I thought so that they could gain admission to the league.

Bloody hell talk about striking when the clubs in an even mess than usual, right so a wee flashback ...

Rangers get fined by LNS' hearing £250k for f**king up the paperwork on some EBT's -- Fair enough so far.

LNS says it's an oldco fine nothing to do with the lovely new newco -- -Fair enough so far

The SPL accepts this and wants to move on --- Fair enough so far

The SPL discover that they have a huge legal bill to pay, celtics fat low level paper gatherer doesn't work for nothing you know --- Fair enough so far

The SPL try to make Rangers pay, celtics fat low level paper gatherer sets to work --- fair enough so far.

Celtics low level paper gatherer shakes his head and admits it's a no no. -- fair enough

celtics low level paper gatherer is told to continue looking through the paper work -- fair enough

The SPL changes to SPFL, fat Rod is still looking through the paper work -- fair enough

Rumours abound that the SPFL can't get a sponsorship deal and their TV deal is rather shite, as well as severe financial problems.

The SPFL board made up of members from celtic, sheep, dundee united, raith rovers, Alloa and Doncaster and topping set to work. an SPL whose members can hardly be called impartial.

The Rangers board is basically the Easdales and auld somers (who reportedly hates Rangers)

The SPFL board announce they are taking £250k from Rangers newco, despite previosuly stating under their SPL guise that this was an oldco fine.

Something is rotten in the state of Scotland.

Will the appeal to the SFA be heard by a more impartial group?

I'm afraid the money will just have to be paid this time, fat Rod has out manoeuvred us this time.

I am guessing as it it is owed to the football authorities they are classing it as a football debt. Be interesting to see if TRFC can fight this, especially if they did sign the agreement and what this agreement covered.

It obviously is watertight otherwise the SPFL wouldn't be going down this road.

Hopefully the police investigation into Green uncovers some dodgy dealings and he gets his.

“The Chairman of Rangers FC, David Somers, and on one occasion the club’s then chief executive Graham Wallace, engaged in individual discussions with the majority of current SPFL Board members several months ago acknowledging the liability and suggesting ways of paying the sums due."

Bloody hell talk about striking when the clubs in an even mess than usual, right so a wee flashback ...

Rangers get fined by LNS' hearing £250k for f**king up the paperwork on some EBT's -- Fair enough so far.

LNS says it's an oldco fine nothing to do with the lovely new newco -- -Fair enough so far

The SPL discover that they have a huge legal bill to pay, celtics fat low level paper gatherer doesn't work for nothing you know --- Fair enough so far

The SPL try to make Rangers pay, celtics fat low level paper gatherer sets to work --- fair enough so far.

Celtics low level paper gatherer shakes his head and admits it's a no no. -- fair enough

celtics low level paper gatherer is told to continue looking through the paper work -- fair enough

The SPL changes to SPFL, fat Rod is still looking through the paper work -- fair enough

Rumours abound that the SPFL can't get a sponsorship deal and their TV deal is rather shite, as well as severe financial problems.

The SPFL board made up of members from celtic, sheep, dundee united, raith rovers, Alloa and Doncaster and topping set to work. an SPL whose members can hardly be called impartial.

The Rangers board is basically the Easdales and auld somers (who reportedly hates Rangers)

The SPFL board announce they are taking £250k from Rangers newco, despite previosuly stating under their SPL guise that this was an oldco fine.

I'm afraid the money will just have to be paid this time, fat Rod has out manoeuvred us this time.

Now pay attention, troops, as this may well be the longest post Vicky's actually produced without the wonders of C&P-ing.

How can I tell?

Ill-informed revisionist nonsense? Of course it is, but that's par for the course, plenty of posters on here guilty of that.

They're all being nasty to rangers? Again, a recurring theme.

No, what nails it as bennett's work is that this post - on the BRALT, and concerning the travails of his beloved institution - contains four uses of the word "rangers", compared to five uses of the word "celtic".

Who is it that it's all about, Vicky? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

hopefully we don't get to distracted by the SPFL opportunists and remember where we need to focus.

I wonder Easdale willtry and sue the fan in question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grant Russell @STVGrant · 5m 5 minutes ago

Sandy Easdale heckled by a Rangers fan as he arrives at Ibrox. "Ally's the only man for that job. He's only honest one of the lot of you."

Easdale: "We've not spoke to Ally yet so we don't know the situation. He's made his resignation known."

The Rangers supporter also shouted "Money, money, money" at Sandy Easdale as he went inside. Swiftly.

No, what nails it as bennett's work is that this post - on the BRALT, and concerning the travails of his beloved institution - contains four uses of the word "rangers", compared to five uses of the word "celtic".

Errrm ok Norm, you can count...

hopefully we don't get to distracted by the SPFL opportunists and remember where we need to focus.

I wonder Easdale willtry and sue the fan in question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grant Russell @STVGrant · 5m 5 minutes ago

Sandy Easdale heckled by a Rangers fan as he arrives at Ibrox. "Ally's the only man for that job. He's only honest one of the lot of you."

Easdale: "We've not spoke to Ally yet so we don't know the situation. He's made his resignation known."

The Rangers supporter also shouted "Money, money, money" at Sandy Easdale as he went inside. Swiftly.

Remember the days when rangers could muster a crowd, group or delegation of fans for occasions such as these? Hell, even Bomber's moon-howling attracted a fair old mob.

Now there's one wee Orc - and a seriously deluded one at that, by the look of the quote - carrying on the tradition.

In a legal sense, what is a "football club" in what way is it separate from the "company"

Could someone potentially sell just the "club" without the "company attached"

PM the QC and stop boring everyone.

Errrm ok Norm, you can count...

I can count what? The number of times you turn discussion on your lot's omnishambles into being the work of the other arse cheek? Sorry, Vicky - I couldn't even give you a ballpark figure on that one.

Your old club was killed by "rangers men".

Your new club is being butt-fúcked and pillaged by "rangers men".

The subject of your obsessions across the city are guilty of many things, but they're entirely innocent of this. As are the BBC, the Governing Bodies*, and of course what's left of Scottish Football.

*Although, if it makes you feel better, you can blame them for complicity in the whole "same club" shite. If they'd followed their rules instead of bending and breaking everything that stood in Sevco's way, your club could have died with a smidgen of dignity.

I can count what? The number of times you turn discussion on your lot's omnishambles into being the work of the other arse cheek? Sorry, Vicky - I couldn't even give you a ballpark figure on that one.

Your old club was killed by "rangers men".

Your new club is being butt-fúcked and pillaged by "rangers men".

The subject of your obsessions across the city are guilty of many things, but they're entirely innocent of this. As are the BBC, the Governing Bodies*, and of course what's left of Scottish Football.

*Although, if it makes you feel better, you can blame them for complicity in the whole "same club" shite. If they'd followed their rules instead of bending and breaking everything that stood in Sevco's way, your club could have died with a smidgen of dignity.

i'm sorry i made a joke about celtic, really i am.

Edited by bennett

In a legal sense, what is a "football club" in what way is it separate from the "company"

Could someone potentially sell just the "club" without the "company attached"

That's the thing, Rico. I don't believe that's actually been challenged in a courtroom. Football authorities have given their opinions in a sporting sense, the ASA have had their say, but I can't recall a verdict being given in a Civil or Criminal Court.

1. No doubt I'll be corrected on this, and

2. In any case, I think we'll see it settled in a proper court fairly soon.