Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So why do Rangers not appear on Uefas list of Teams ?http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/atoz/letter=R/index.html

They have a profile, http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/profile/index.html , last match was a 4-0 victory over St Johnstone in 2012 apparently.

So why do Rangers not appear on Uefas list of Teams ?http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/atoz/letter=R/index.html

Going by this QotS do not exist (Monkey will frown at this)

Also Falkirk like Rangers only have a womens team

Alloa do not exist, so we'll obviously get our dropped points back

Going by this QotS do not exist (Monkey will frown at this)

Also Falkirk like Rangers only have a womens team

Alloa do not exist, so we'll obviously get our dropped points back

Benny, stop stressing. Rangers have a profile and I am sure Tedi will be along with the bookmarked page showing Rangers squad from the 2012/13 season.

They have a profile, http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/profile/index.html , last match was a 4-0 victory over St Johnstone in 2012 apparently.
Going by this QotS do not exist (Monkey will frown at this)Also Falkirk like Rangers only have a womens teamAlloa do not exist, so we'll obviously get our dropped points back
I know they have a profile page but so do Unirea fc who ceased to be a couple of years ago.As for QOS I guess they only show top flight teams that have played in Europe recently..Still doesnt explain why Hearts n Hibs are listed on their Teams page and Rangers aren't?

I know they have a profile page but so do Unirea fc who ceased to be a couple of years ago. As for QOS I guess they only show top flight teams that have played in Europe recently.. Still doesnt explain why Hearts n Hibs are listed on their Teams page and Rangers aren't?

No idea, why don't you email Uefa and ask them.

What i want for Christmas is to sit on my arse at home for 12months on full pay ( at an increased rate ), and not to have to give a shit about anything..........

As Santa is delivering this Christmas wish to Fat Salary as I write this for the first time ever i feel jealous of the p***k

Edited by MEADOWXI

I am with Kenny Burns here: Billy Davies is a fucking nightmare and can GTF.

Oh and it's the right thing to do to either terminate Ally's contract or put him on gardening leave. It's the wrong thing to put Kenny Clipboard in cherge though. He's been at Ibrox for what? 7 years? He's clearly part of the problem rather than the solution.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Ashley and his man are giving out mixed signals here. I can't work out whether this move means he's willing to keep putting more money into Rangers or not.

This move doesn't save Rangers any money but putting McDowall in charge suggests that there's no extra money available. It suggests that Ashley is hoping to limp along until next Christmas. And then what?

I suppose the timing just before the AGM is everything. Is he just hoping to get the fans back onside?

I think it looks fabulous tbh.

I'm sure Sheffield United or maybe a or lower end Championship club will throw a bone to you for Macleod and maybe Wallace. Beyond that though? I can't see much value in the rest tbh.