Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How long until Sevco go into Administration? Surely it cant be thay far away. FEB 14TH 2015 would be my bet.

If not i can imagine MA will offer a £10M loan to Sevco for them to piss away on overpaid players, coaches and directors. And hope that they manage to get promoted via the play offs.

If they fail to go up im afraid that will be it for them. MA will call in his loans. The club will be unable to afford to pay the cash back and Admin will follow. And MA will be the main creditor with control over the assets such as the Albion carpark, Murray Park, The Sports Direct Arena etc. And the club will die.

Oh the joys. :-)

I am applauding them. Rangers or not, having the owner of an English team also owning a Scottish team would be bad news for me. The EPL were not too long ago talking about B teams entering the pyramid as a way of blooding youngsters. That was shot down. Ashley owning Rangers would have opened the door to them using Scottish teams for that purpose. I've said on here already that I think this was a big part of Ashley's reason for getting involved.

If the SFA continue to make decisions for the betterment of the game, they will also reject anything to do with Dave King getting involved too, given his record.

The bottom line is that nobody but Mike Ashley knows what Mike Ashley's motivations are.

Personally I'm hoping he was once on a quiet social night out with few mates when his peace and tranquility was disturbed by a stereotypical obnoxious belligerant bear in full WATP mode, and has been waiting for the opportunity ever since to wreak havoc on Rangers. Just because he is rich enough to do so.

Or maybe someone showed him Bennett's contributions to the BRALT....

Edited by Ken Fitlike

He also confirmed that the offer would be left on the table.

50% of the money is not coming from King, it is coming from George Letham, he was named, surely nothing negative about that.

The offer that's still on the table, that's the one with two concerns against it, which King has refused to revise?

What good is that?

I am not seeing anyone else offering the money needed, what are the alternatives? did Letham not put his name to half the money on offer? not sure why anyone would feel he cannot be trusted.

It would be fun for the rest of us if the board did accpet the offer only to find out that he was indeed glibbly and shamelessly lying a la Minty, Whyte, Green etc. before him

Personally, I think if he wants to, Ashley will still buy whatever shareholding he feels he has to in Rangers and will deal with the legal challenge from the SFA if and when it comes round.

Still very surprised that they have knocked it back initially.

Ashley can buy 100% of shares in Rangers if he wants, The SFA cant prevent that.

They can however, revoke club membership etc for breaching rules of entry to the competition/association

May I take this opportunity to wish all connected to this Rangers a very joyous last Christmas.

Got to be a joke somewhere along the lines of "we gave you the Hearts" but I can't come up with it.

If Hibs perked up it could be a double Whammy. :ph34r: Coat goat........

Hey! It's xmas eve ffs, drink has been taken.

A Christmas Carol

by Charles Dick'edGreen

First Paragraph

Ashley was dead, to begin with. There is no doubt whatever about that. The register of his burial was signed by the EBT man, the clerk, the undertaker, and the chief mourner. Lawwell signed it. And Lawell's name was good upon 'Change for anything he chose to put his hand to. Old Ashley was as dead as a doornail.

Rangers Past = Fecked! Rangers Present = Fecked! Rangers Future = Fecked!

Christ! ye gotta love Christmas.

King has the supporters onside...King has the personal wealth to get the club back to the top.. King has the backing of many wealthy Rangers minded investors.

I just cannot see why the P&Ds are worried

Why does his personal wealth matter? I've been told the rangers fans want a sustainable(no laughing at the back), well run football club.

That's really just a load of shite isn't it? What you are desperate for is a sugar daddy so you can come storming into the top league spend your way to a few trophies and GIRFUY what's left of Scottish football.