Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's good comming from a club that still has senior UDA members as season ticket holders.

ETA ,,,and low and behold from TODAYS papers (is this relevant enough for you),,,

"Rangers fans set up UDA boss murder"

The murder of UDA boss John Gregg was set up by other Glasgow Rangers supporters.

You and I have very different views on 'today'

1. The guy was shot almost 12 years ago.

2. The article you linked to is undated, however you can do this search:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?sel=site&searchPhrase=UDA+boss+murder

3. Scroll down and you'll see the actual date of the article:

post-44711-0-15800400-1420805509_thumb.j

So what date is it today on Planet Sellick?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?sel=site&searchPhrase=UDA+boss+murder

attachicon.gifuda.JPG

You tell him Kinky, all that shit has f**k all to do with Rangers, who have only been on the go since 2012.

When the 'bigot' ping-pong starts, it makes me happy that Rangers died, The Rangers are dying, Celtic are being seriously commercially impacted and that all their fans are hurting badly because their raison d'etre has been removed.

'Mon the Diddies (except the rangers, natch)

FTFY, Ken.

I already said imo he was joking ... now where's the proof. You only need to link to THE KING stating those are his accounts he was banned under ... or are you lying.

I'd imagine if he had been banned and confessed to those being his accounts ... he'd be banned.

So which is it ... ?

Nah, he's just stupid. Doesn't understand simple words like "previous".

Or are you claiming THE KING is DOCTOR WHO?

3rd-Doctor-Jon-Pertwee1.png

Seeing as he has stated that it's February 2003 the answer must be 'yes'. Poor The King. He's going to have to face:

His team getting skelpt in Seville

The Big Freckle's team winning a treble

This astonishingly brilliant interview with O'Neil and Sutton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezPOIg5DrCI

You tell him Kinky, all that shit has f**k all to do with Rangers, who have only been on the go since 2012.

Although let's not forget that Kinky, Tedi, No8., youngsy, and many others are proud of having been berrz for many years - certainly more than 12. Maybe they can refresh our memories as to how they condemned and protested about their inclusive "institution" being linked to such people?

attachicon.gifuda.JPG

It was in todays paper..12 years ago.

Then show us "his admission" to him holding a "previous account" ...

It should be simple enough ... I'm not going to search for your proof.

Until then ... you're regurgitating your normal utter bollix ...

You can either show the proof or you cannot ... keep digging.

Edit: For someone that constantly asks for proof you'd think you would have yours ready ...

I signed a written confession it was witnessed by Div, Obama and the a Pope.

Thank f**k you didn't use the word 'previously'. The P&D tag-team are struggling with its meaning.

Not really "previously" is the adverb relating to the adjective in "previous accounts" (in the context of the current discussion).

Unless you are referring to Tedi and ? .. then you are spot on.

Ah no, I was referring to you and the other members of the tag-team. Tedi's position was very clear:

Look you called me a bigot purely because of the football club I support, that was the ridiculous fail type post, you on the other hand have had 2 accounts banned for such things, you really do have a brass neck.

you have been banned under two other accounts for such things.

Now The King may well not have been BossHogg or Captain Kirk. I've no opinion on this and Tedi may be factually wrong. However, it's perfectly possible that The King was both of those posters and has been previously banned twice.

The fact that The King account was created earlier than either doesn't change this.

Ah no, I was referring to you and the other members of the tag-team. Tedi's position was very clear:

Now The King may well not have been BossHogg or Captain Kirk. I've no opinion on this and Tedi may be factually wrong. However, it's perfectly possible that The King was both of those posters and has been previously banned twice.

The fact that The King account was created earlier than either doesn't change this.

Good to know that Tedi may be factually wrong, yet you're still there on your white horse to back him up. It's perfectly possible that Tedi is a cross-dressing Lithuanian plumber, but it's not a statement I'd make without some kind of evidence other than "no' wan ae us...".

One of the more amusing aspects of the ongoing shambles that is the rangers is your lots' inability to criticise each other, no matter how ludicrous the statements made. All across P&B there are wee spats between fans of the same team, with one exception. Other than No8. protesting too much at AWRA to deflect from his own unsavoury opinions*, I can't recall seeing you lot do anything other than massage each others bruises after another skelping, circle the wagons when (more) bad news hits the fan, or use the rep system to artificially boost each other's status - like anyone cares.

*Like that wee list of Kaffliks that gets produced every now and again, this one occasion sticking in the memory tends to reinforce its status as the exception.

You b*****d .. you mean you've sold me out ... the humiliation ... :bairn :bairn :bairn

Edit: Quick destroy it before Tedi gets a copy and posts it .... I'll never hear the end of it ... :lol:

I suppose you could argue he is a previous supporter of bigotry ,having supported a club that enforced a sectarian signing policy for 70years, also a bigotry apologist , now that he defends them, and lastly an Alias supporter, seeing as he supports an Alias club! Edited by THE KING

Read it .. don't read it ... interesting rumour if true.

Read this the morning Dhen,it certainly is interesting,and does add up a bit with the numbers that have been flying around. I know not everyone trusts Phil, but a lot of his stuff has been spot on,and posted before anyone else decides to admit it is true.

Or are you disputing that 'previous account' does not mean an account held previously to the current one.

I'm stating quite clearly that it's perfectly possible that The King may have been previously banned as BossHog and Captain Kirk.

Your evidence is that Tedi's allegation of The King's previous bans must be false since his current account predates both of the banned ones. This is arrant nonsense.

Now I'm going to wait around for the next 12 years until The King arrives at 2015 and can tell us the truth.

Good to know that Tedi may be factually wrong, yet you're still there on your white horse to back him up

I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with Tedi. I'm taking issue with you and the rest of the tag-team trumpeting your knowledge of 'previously' which turns out to be partial at best.

The rest of your post? Nothing more than the unfocussed, semi-coherent and speculative ramblings which is your trademark.

No, he states 'previous accounts' ... or are you saying I should make allowances for his stupidity?

OK I'm going to ask you something that I suspect you'll find impossible. I'd welcome you proving me wrong.

Give me a one word (either yes or no) answer: Is it possible (however likely or true it may be) that The King was previously banned as BossHogg and Captain Kirk?