Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There seems to be a lack of posting on here from any Orcs of note, since Friday evening.

It's not been a good few days for them since the club got shown up for further incompetence in being unable to clear snow from a pitch... Orcs assaulting hearts fans and infact their own fans including an 80 year old man, punching a female member of staff and knocking one of her teeth out, bigoted singing again heard across the UK from the small minority.

Add to that, Ashley continuing to bitch slap tweedle dumb and the tweedle three.

ETA. At least No8's on the match thread, showing a red hand to anyone who suggest Rangers fans are anything more than poor wee lost souls misrepresented, taunted and goaded into the seemingly acceptable action of assaulting people.

Edited by dave.j

Was Paul Murray's offer not inclusive of moneys due to the Oldco that the Newco wasn't entitled to (i.e The Jelovic transfer balance)?

Not that I think D&P;conducted a "normal" administration!

The Murray\kennedy bid was to take the club out of admin via a CVA, I can't recall them making a bid for a newco. It was Walter Smith and Jim McColl who bid after the CVA was rejected.

Legally they have a duty to the shareholders to block a call for an EGM when instigated by a convicted criminal demanding a board seat.

I'm really surprised King nominated himself for the role .... almost if it was designed to fail so he could say he tried ... shurely not?

Densboy the legal expert ......

Is there any Celtic fan who isn't an expert when it comes to legal and financial matters?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/david-mccarthy-66-reasons-rangers-5001307

The use of the Ibrox disaster dead by the opponents of Ashley is utterly despicable and opportunistic: a vile and desperate tactic in my view.

Utter scum, why does anybody wish to be associated with this disgusting organisation?

There seems to be a lack of posting on here from any Orcs of note, since Friday evening.

It's not been a good few days for them since the club got shown up for further incompetence in being unable to clear snow from a pitch... Orcs assaulting hearts fans and infact their own fans including an 80 year old man, punching a female member of staff and knocking one of her teeth out, bigoted singing again heard across the UK from the small minority.

Add to that, Ashley continuing to bitch slap tweedle dumb and the tweedle three.

ETA. At least No8's on the match thread, showing a red hand to anyone who suggest Rangers fans are anything more than poor wee lost souls misrepresented, taunted and goaded into the seemingly acceptable action of assaulting people.

The goading by Hearts fans was a stupid thing to do, in no way does it excuse the reaction of a noisy and irritable group venting their spleen, but understandable given the circumstances. It would be at any club. Anyone denying that it was just asking for trouble is living on another planet.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/david-mccarthy-66-reasons-rangers-5001307

The use of the Ibrox disaster dead by the opponents of Ashley is utterly despicable and opportunistic: a vile and desperate tactic in my view.

Utter scum, why does anybody wish to be associated with this disgusting organisation?

Saw that earlier. What vile, vile pish.

It's very poor taste to use that as some sort of excuse

Nah,that's just not on.They should have a little bit more respect than to stoop to those levels.

The goading by Hearts fans was a stupid thing to do, in no way does it excuse the reaction of a noisy and irritable group venting their spleen, but understandable given the circumstances. It would be at any club. Anyone denying that it was just asking for trouble is living on another planet.

No it's not understandable you fuckin moron.

Was assaulting fellow Rangers fans and staff understandable in your book, too?

No it's not understandable .. not at all.

Now maybe you'd like to give your views on the club staff being assaulted? ...

Was that understandable as well?

No of course not, I also said that it didn't excuse it. You can be sure the same would have happened if circumstances were reversed outside C*ltic Park, Pitodrie or Easter Road, no ?

No of course not, I also said that it didn't excuse it. You can be sure the same would have happened if circumstances were reversed outside C*ltic Park, Pitodrie or Easter Road, no ?

Nah, see the rest of us, we wouldn't feel the burning shame of knowing we did f**k all to stop the thing we supposedly loved dying. We would have laughed it off, funny how you can't. Isn't it?

I believe she said it was "her tooth", not one of her teeth. :o

No it's not understandable you fuckin moron.

Was assaulting fellow Rangers fans and staff understandable in your book, too?

Again no of course not. What's hard to understand that it would provoke that sort of reaction towards goading away fans ripping the pish? Stop living in cloud f*ckin cuckoo land!!

Corrupt Council and Tesco. When is that store opening? :rolleyes:

Tesco's land, they can do whatever they want with it, I'm just glad they gave us a few million for it. :)

Not sure what that has to do with Dave King being a joke figure though tbh.