Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's this let your club die thing isn't it? Touched a wee nerve did it? Bit too close for comfort hmmmmmmm

ETA all of the above ALLEGED incidents were provoked by YOUR lot calling us sheep shaggers, therefore completely JUSTIFIED. By your logic.

How are you enjoying the lecture so far?

Oh i was 'lectured' to by about 50 of your clubs finest after getting lost and ending up on Union Street. TBH i didn't enjoy that much. I didn't even get a chance to sing

A small Group of Hearts fans who had walked from the Copland Road end round to the Broomloan started chanting as they walked past on the pavement next to the pitch opposite the main doors. There was a very small altercation which involved pushing and shoving and the odd punch from both sides.

Please provide a link or it didn't happen.

Within the confines of the stadium, segregation is usually a sufficient barrier to keep apart opposing fans goading each other. The group of Hearts fan who purposely went round the opposite side of the stadium to taunt those protesting outside must have known an intentional confrontation in an already volatile atmosphere was going to cause trouble. I'm not condoning the reaction of some of our supporters but it's obvious what was bound to ensue.

They must have known that rangers fans would resort to violence?

Doesn't say much for the mentality of, or your opinion of rangers fans.

:lol:

Yeh i ll jump to it right after i going searching through the bigots posts to find a bigoted post :1eye

Yeah ok, it didn't happen then. Shameless and glib liar with a penchant for violence IMHO. Can you account for your whereabouts around the time of the violent assaults on the pensioner and woman employees of the the Rangers?

The 'alleged' goading took place before the game and some 'alleged' slaps were dished out , but the substantiated trouble was after the attempted game. Does it really take that long for the Rangers fans to react to some banter?

Also why are the media and Rangers fans under the impression that giving security on Ibrox to Ashley means he owns Ibrox, do none of them believe that RIFC can pay back the monies that they would be borrowing against the securities?

...and the police horses that charged the Rangers fans were **** .

Yeah ok, it didn't happen then. Shameless and glib liar with a penchant for violence IMHO. Can you account for your whereabouts around the time of the violent assaults on the pensioner and woman employees of the the Rangers?

Wasn't him, he's said he was one of the 600 shouting booooo at a red brick wall.

Edited by dave.j

Oh i was 'lectured' to by about 50 of your clubs finest after getting lost and ending up on Union Street. TBH i didn't enjoy that much. I didn't even get a chance to sing

Not learned his lesson IMO.

Seriously tho, i'm sorry you took a kicking (assuming that's what you're on about) that's not ok and there is of course an arsehole element in our support.

But it does have f**k all to do with either Fridays Football Farce or the correlation between your old and new clubs propensity to violence/disorder/inability to accept criticism.

They must have known that rangers fans would resort to violence?

Doesn't say much for the mentality of, or your opinion of rangers fans.

Goad any set of football fans, who are already pent up and irritable as part of noisy protest outside their own stadium, and see what reaction you get? Doesn't matter if it was Rangers, Hearts, Leeds or Portsmouth. Edited by RedRob72

Rangers will be saved!

Someone has started an online petition-

https://www.change.org/p/the-removal-of-mike-ashley-boycott-sports-direct-2

I had a look when you posted this, and they had 7 signatures - fairly big family, maybe, indulging wee Wulliam. Now, just under an hour later, it's jumped to a World Record....

9!

Best get those SD shares sold before the inevitable crash...

Not learned his lesson IMO.

Seriously tho, i'm sorry you took a kicking (assuming that's what you're on about) that's not ok and there is of course an arsehole element in our support.

But it does have f**k all to do with either Fridays Football Farce or the correlation between your old and new clubs propensity to violence/disorder/inability to accept criticism.

Hod on...No8 took a kicking!....pleasing.

I cant remember an Aberdeen game at Ibrox that has passed without YOUR CLUBS supporters causing mayhem in and around the stadium. From slashing pensioners to attacking kids to not hitting Andy Cameron hard enough. I wont be lectured to by a guy who follows a club whose greatest claim in the last 20 years is they had a not bad casual firm.

I would say their claim to have a massively improved support, coupled with being up at the top end of the top tier, compares quite well with your mob's attendance and league position at the moment.

Still, at least you've got proportionate responses to piss-taking, eh?

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport 5m5 minutes ago

Dave King: "I will also deal with my favourable settlement in South Africa." I've seen history rewritten many times, but that's a corker

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats up there with the emporer of japan after the bomb forced their surrender....."The war has taken a decisive turn,,not necessarily In our favour!"

I passed many Hearts supporters on the way past the Main Stand...I had parked at KFC due to be being later than usual...and none , outside of that small group, caused any trouble or were given a second glance as they made their way around. I take it they were coming from the Underground and i have no idea why they would decide to walk past the Main Stand as from the Ibrox Underground that is a helluva lot longer than just going up by the Govan Stand but as you say they are free to go wherever they wish. It is an impressive building and maybe just chose to have a wee look or were wanting to see what all the fuss was about.

As long as they don't upset the locals, you mean? Or is singing against the law now?

:lol:

Yeh i ll jump to it right after i going searching through the bigots posts to find a bigoted post :1eye

What about the one you seem to believe crops up "every few weeks"? Surely, the offence it caused you has burned enough into your tiny brain to enable you to use the search function?

Or maybe someone brighter has explained what "unequivocally" means, i.e. not just what upsets you. If so, ask them to explain "bigotry" at the same time. Moron.