Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Leeds fans of my acquaintance display quite a lot in common with those who follow the rangers. A view, not shared outside of their circle, that they are "a massive club", an inability to recognise that the world has moved on, and an unfounded belief that " they " are out to get their beloved club. They still talk about a massive rivalry with Man U, when in reality today's match against Huddersfield is more realistically described thus. Meanwhile Man U are not the team they were, but still regularly attract three or four times as many fans as the "Mighty Whites".

Qualifier - I have had a soft spot for Leeds since the early seventies, but honestly, some of their fans can be dicks. One of the least supportive groups of supporters I've come across, as well. Oh, there's another similarity...

Yet more reality from south of the Border

I think I preferred this "We may be absolutely shocking at football but we're still pure the bestest" stuff when it was all about world-record-breaking record attendances for the biggest and best bit of going to a football match ever.

The kind of tragic patter in that clip isn't even funny - just deadly, deathly dull.

Edited by flyingrodent

Yet more reality from south of the Border

Aye, Tedi, very good. Quite correct that nobody can erase rangers' history.

Most of us realise that you can't buy it, either, or claim it arbitrarily and expect rational people to accept the claim.

Tell us again how you're not bothered about tomorrow, now - that makes me chuckle.

loving the drooling , rancid mood of sevco fans at the moment . I only hope they have had their fill of raw meat before being unleashed onto the streets tomorrow. Lets hope the police have done their duty as described and learned the words to the sash etc ........wait a minute are we supposed to think they dont know them already? oh well whatever it takes lets just hope tomorrow passes without bloodshed...from the eejits on both sides, but I have my doubts. Prediction Celtic 4 sevco 0. Van Dyke 2 , Izzagiere 1, Griffiths the other . Ian Black sent off for moaning about the ref not protecting him . Scott Brown booked for doing the "Broonie" at him and Anthony Stokes booked for smiling.

Ah well we will see tomorrow.....

Edited by billthetim

loving the drooling , rancid mood of sevco fans at the moment . I only hope they have had their fill of raw meat before being unleashed onto the streets tomorrow. Lets hope the police have done their duty as described and learned the words to the sash etc ........wait a minute are we supposed to think they dont know them already? oh well whatever it takes lets just hope tomorrow passes without bloodshed...from the eejits on both sides, but I have my doubts. Prediction Celtic 4 sevco 0. Van Dyke 2 , Izzagiere 1, Griffiths the other . Ian Black sent off for moaning about the ref not protecting him . Scott Brown booked for doing the "Broonie" at him and Anthony Stokes booked for smiling.

Brilliant. You had to make an alias to say this pish!

The grey and green hordes have been running around like dugs with 2 dicks for a fortnight now backed up by their wee diddy pals.

No surprise. Both sets of semi-coherent, asinine fucktards define themselves against Rangers. This is why we're the overwhelming draw on a supposedly balanced forum.

Come on, now. They have the right to sing 'the Sash" and they can even sing "the Billy Boys" if it's "up to our knees in big toffees." sorry "trof-ees'.

However, apart from one European gig which Aberdeen also won in magnificent style, I don't recall them or their ancestor ever winning a "Big Trophy" unlike the bunch they'll be playing tomorrow. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

The grey and green hordes have been running around like dugs with 2 dicks for a fortnight now backed up by their wee diddy pals.

No surprise. Both sets of semi-coherent, asinine fucktards define themselves against Rangers. This is why we're the overwhelming draw on a supposedly balanced forum.

^^^ Not enjoying the Journey...

I had to make up an alias? try harder lad . you only reinforce the stereotype with your choice language. You are indeed a "draw " on this forum as you will not concede you are deid , penniless , a total shambles in every department and still maintain that" youarpeepul". this conceit makes you a prime target for wit and general pisstaking. Toddle on now son, time to kick the cat/dug/wife or whatever you do to get into the right frame of mind to face us . TAKE CARE. X

Glorious seethe type post^^^

Sneak preview of your post match video