Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I had to make up an alias? try harder lad . you only reinforce the stereotype with your choice language. You are indeed a "draw " on this forum as you will not concede you are deid , penniless , a total shambles in every department and still maintain that" youarpeepul". this conceit makes you a prime target for wit and general pisstaking. Toddle on now son, time to kick the cat/dug/wife or whatever you do to get into the right frame of mind to face us . TAKE CARE. X

Your mellifluent 'take care' doesn't hide the fact that you throw together a bunch of cliches with all the aesthetic beauty of Neil Lennon's teeth but expect to be taken seriously.

The good thing is you've just a couple of dozen posts of second-hand, hackneyed bilge whereas 'the usuals' have posted the same anodyne tripe for almost three years now.

Are the Churches and Chapels opening early tomorrow?

What on earth for? You've surely not fallen for that Kafflik/Proddy nonsense, have you? Too complicated for yer modern knuckle draggers, all that stuff. Just give them bright colours so they can tell "us" from "Thame".

Your mellifluent 'take care' doesn't hide the fact that you throw together a bunch of cliches with all the aesthetic beauty of Neil Lennon's teeth but expect to be taken seriously.

The good thing is you've just a couple of dozen posts of second-hand, hackneyed bilge whereas 'the usuals' have posted the same anodyne tripe for almost three years now.

i really couldnt give a monkeys if you take me , yourself or the meaning of life seriously. Is your life really so shallow that you care what other posters think? The object of this , and other forums is banter , opinions, wind ups ,and petty point scoring. I can just visualise your monobrow furrowing as you try to decipher this concept. Keep eating your vegetables as they are good for the brain. If you eat enough you may reach the dizzy heights of utter idiocy. Take Care. xx

Your team is fucking dead and that makes me so happy.

You're like a broken record Shull, our team will be out tomorrow as huge underdogs, yet our support will be there in numbers and loud as F*ck, not dead yet mate GIRFUY.

You're like a broken record Shull, our team will be out tomorrow as huge underdogs, yet our support will be there in numbers and loud as F*ck, not dead yet mate GIRFUY.

That's yir new fucking Team.

And they'll be dead soon

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE FUCKING FARCE F.C. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why did you pick them to follow ? :lol: