Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah! Not sure about half time announcements? Can you find out for us because I think this might be where the problem lies. I totally think that if the announcements were before each game AND at half time the whole sectarian problem at Rangers would be solved instantly. If Rangers trial this and it's successful I can see it being used against ISIS.

Just as singing songs cant by any stretch of the imagination be equated to blowing up a shopping centre..You simply cannot compare Rangers football supporters to IS.

Edited by No8.

Bobby Sands has never had anything to do with Celtic.

Indeed he hasn't, so why did so many of your fcukwit fans keep singing about him? Same as the other mob, who bang on about guarding walls, fcuking popes, and assorted bullshit?

Celtic only yesterday took action against bigots. They released Megan McFadden after her bigoted outburst on twitter.

I think Celtic have a chance here to make a strong statement against hooliganism. They know the guy who hit the kid with the bottle was in the Green Brigade. The Green Brigade will know exactly who did this. Given the public outcry from all sides surrounding this attack they either get the Green Brigade member to hand himself in to the police...The leadership of the Green Brigade give the police the information that leads to his arrest or alternatively every single member of the Green Brigade is banned from Celtic Park until the culprit is caught and prosecuted.

And yes if it had been a Union Bear, which it very easily could have been at the Hearts game, i would say exactly the same. We(either club) do not need 'supporters' like that.

Celtic only yesterday took action against bigots. They released Megan McFadden after her bigoted outburst on twitter.

I think Celtic have a chance here to make a strong statement against hooliganism. They know the guy who hit the kid with the bottle was in the Green Brigade. The Green Brigade will know exactly who did this. Given the public outcry from all sides surrounding this attack they either get the Green Brigade member to hand himself in to the police...The leadership of the Green Brigade give the police the information that leads to his arrest or alternatively every single member of the Green Brigade is banned from Celtic Park until the culprit is caught and prosecuted.

And yes if it had been a Union Bear, which it very easily could have been at the Hearts game, i would say exactly the same. We(either club) do not need 'supporters' like that.

have Rangers security handed over any names of the thousands who constantly belted out secterian filth at Hampden?..you know just to make a strong statement against it?

Celtic is steeped in Irish History do they just forget it?

So are Hibs and Dundee United but they don't seem to feel the need to bang on about it every two minutes.They are Scottish Clubs started by immigrants from Ireland. Sounds familiar ? Their history (beginnings) has never separated them from other Scottish Clubs. Why is that?

So are Hibs and Dundee United but they don't seem to feel the need to bang on about it every two minutes.They are Scottish Clubs started by immigrants from Ireland. Sounds familiar ? Their history (beginnings) has never separated them from other Scottish Clubs. Why is that?

St Mirren were founded by six blokes breaking away from Paisley Rugby Club to start a fitba' club, but I don't feel the need to swig from a wee hip flask at games and have friends called Crawford, Fraser and Rory.

I have successfully let it go.

Edited by pozbaird

Celtic is steeped in Irish History do they just forget it?

celtic were founded in Scotland, by people living in Scotland, are located in Scotland, and Play in the Scottish League.

If they want to steep themselves in Irish History, there's a simple solution. Several, in fact - Some reading might be a good start. I might suggest taking the period between the late 1960s and late 1990s as a starting point, so the halfwits have a bit better idea of what they're singing about, or not complaining about being sung about.