Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Graham called the MSM 'enemies of Rangers'. There was no way they were going to let this lie. They were out to get him back.

Except for STV. They were giving it a wide berth. They were probably still scared of him.

I think he might be referring to Cosgrove's following quote:

"One time we were through at Hearts, and we were at Falkirk station on the way, on the same day Rangers were playing Falkirk. It was h-words galore -thousands of them, and there were maybe 40 of us in the CYS from Perth. We got on the train at Falkirk station, we just opened the windows as it started moving, and gave them 'Orange wankers' and all the rest of it, and of course as soon as we were moving - the train stopped and started moving back into the station! The driver must have been a h-word or something"

:lol:

Showing himself to be a bigot...Welcome to the Crusade MT.

Would you say that's comparable to Chris Graham's offence?

Chris Graham was a director of a football club. Cosgrove is paid by a publicly funded company. No i wouldnt say it is comparable.

Chris Graham was a director of a football club. Cosgrove is paid by a publicly funded company. No i wouldnt say it is comparable.

Well of course it isn't, in any sense. Graham set out to cause maximum offence by mocking a religious figure, publicly. Cosgrove was ripping the pish out of Rangers fans in Falkirk train station.

I've no idea why you were trying to compare MT's reactions to both.

I am willing however to agree that Cosgrove is a condescending c**t.

Who the fcuk still funds this establishment piece o pish. Ncholas Witchells family?

Edited by dirty dingus

Cool..

However we've already pished all over your attempt to compare MT's reaction to either, as you've rightly acknowledged they're not actually comparable..

:)

Oh well if young angry jupe says they're not comparable, that's it then.

Some people will just never learn..

I know. It's astounding. The 'KAH' gafitti nails it as being sectarian. This is happening with the teuchter word. A weegie lassie, Katherine Amy Turner, has moved up here. It's teuchter this, teuchter that all the time when she is talking about her Highland neighbours. She has even taken to spray painting KAT all over the place. Terrible it is.

Cool..

However we've already pished all over your attempt to compare MT's reaction to either, as you've rightly acknowledged they're not actually comparable..

:)

No...no you really haven't ... But thanks for....well just thanks.