Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

400+ posts in more than 3 years, out of a total in excess of 200,000 on this thread. Hardly a contribution more a "dipping in now and again" as I stated in my original post.

And still, you keep contributing to the thread.

Two of my favourite posters having handbags? Calm doon, girls or arses will get skelped.

No but change your name to 'bottom cat' and you may find out ;)

Are those two unrelated questions?

for someone who pulls others up for use of the english language, misreading it and then asking for clarification, is a piss poor Bennett style move that highlights the fact Rangers fans don't want to discuss they only want to deflect :1eye

Walter Mitty at the 'no news is good news' routine today. I suppose he's right. Nothing to tell shareholders, the meeja up to its usual, portraying some callow yoof from the Proddy Franchise as the next big thing and Ashley, as usual, with his hand around the nuts of the Real Rangers Men.

:P

QZCpwoD.jpg

In the context of this thread I would suggest anyone whose posts further the knowledge or enhance the speculation in relation to the thread's subject can and should be labelled a contributor.

Those of us who dip in now and again to point and laugh at both sides can't really be accorded the same title.

In the context of this thread I would suggest anyone whose posts further the knowledge or enhance the speculation in relation to the thread's subject can and should be labelled a contributor.

Those of us who dip in now and again to point and laugh at both sides can't really be accorded the same title.

I would suggest anyone who contributes should be labelled a contributor. Even if they contribute rubbish - it's not a value judgement.

Neil Neil, spare a couple of quid mate?...hey wait where are you going? It's me Ally!...Fuk off tramp!

Of all the things you can accuse ally McCoist of in recent years a failure to make adequate provision for his financial security isn't one that Id have chosen Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Of all the things you can accuse ally McCoist of in recent years a failure to make adequate provision for his financial security isn't one that Id have chosen

Didn't wee Neily lose all his money in some dodgy Irish property deal.........

I would suggest anyone who contributes should be labelled a contributor. Even if they contribute rubbish - it's not a value judgement.

The act of posting as much little as a wee smiley to show how funny you think what is happening at Gestapo HQ in Govan could be considered putting in a contribution.

Some folk think they are just too good to be labelled anything other than they are, "a contributor to the cause no matter how much little they contribute".