Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

208697a8.jpg

laugh.gif

I'll stick my neck out and say there is no way they will win four in a row.

1 title - pretty sure.

2 in a row - maybe.

3 in a row - not so sure.

4 in a row - yer arse, awa n bile yer heid Hately

Well predicted Stagmaster :)

208697a8.jpg

laugh.gif

This utter pish is representative of a lot of the somewhat thicker Rangers fans' mindsets at that time. Reeling from the hurt of liquidation and unable to cope with being laughed at by everyone else, they quickly sought comfort from targeting new world records to feel superior about.

Hateley should have been concentrating on how to make Rangers more sustainable. No wonder they went out and bought loads of expensive foreigners to win the bottom league when you've got idiots like that fuelling the fire. And no wonder it all came crashing down. A bit less arrogance and bit more humility next time Mr Hateley. Arse.

Mark Hateley tear stained rants after the old club went into administration was hilarious.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/crass-is-always-greener-1117659

This year's title is yours and even though I believe it's tainted that's none of your concern.

I would also hope Rangers and their fans can act with dignity and decorum as they fight to get through this, one of the most horrible periods in the club's 140-year history. These are the qualities the club was built on and these same qualities have never been more important than they are right now.

I'd go as far as to say how the Rangers support acts at this crucial juncture may decide the very fate of their club.

There is no shame in being duped. Let's be honest, it happens to us all. But what's the old saying? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

The next man who steps up to the plate will expect them to scrutinise his every move like never before. The fans will demand that, from now on, the people at the top are open and transparent. They deserve nothing less.

Mark Hateley tear stained rants after the old club went into administration was hilarious.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/crass-is-always-greener-1117659

This year's title is yours and even though I believe it's tainted that's none of your concern. [/size]

I would also hope Rangers and their fans can act with dignity and decorum as they fight to get through this, one of the most horrible periods in the club's 140-year history. These are the qualities the club was built on and these same qualities have never been more important than they are right now.[/size]

I'd go as far as to say how the Rangers support acts at this crucial juncture may decide the very fate of their club.[/size]

There is no shame in being duped. Let's be honest, it happens to us all. [/size]But what's the old saying? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.[/size]

The next man who steps up to the plate will expect them to scrutinise his every move like never before. The fans will demand that, from now on, the people at the top are open and transparent. They deserve nothing less.[/size]

That's priceless stuff, given what transpired after the re-birth.

Should there not be a comma after "Dougal"?

Have Inverness been hammered by the SFA yet?

Fans running on to the pitch and pulling down players in the box is scummy behaviour IMO.

Have Inverness been hammered by the SFA yet?

Fans running on to the pitch and pulling down players in the box is scummy behaviour IMO.

Aye, save that for more deserving causes, eh?

rangers-1972-cup-winners-cup-final-2-bar

Time for a wee Hidden Object game - can anyone find a European trophy in this picture?

cupboard1.jpg