Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Personally, I don't give a fcuk for those in charge of the SPFL or the Sports Direct Works XI....

supporters are getting into an important game for a fiver - no matter how or why this came to be, it is good for punters wishing to go to this match.

Don't bet on that Benners.

I predict something like, "I thought Sevco were 'staunch' same as the Oldco. Now they are bending to the will of the SPFL. How can you guard walls when you bend over to a guy in a blazer?"

Fickle doesn;t even begin to describe the bralters

f**k up mun. It's only you saying that. Trying to cause conflict. It's the Sevco bralters way.

Well done Rangers, obviously worked out how to cover the match cost without having to pay anyone very much from the profits.

This is the first time I had heard about the SPFL's cut and it is disgusting, IMHO they have no right to profit from the matches. They should treat the matches in a similar way to all league matches.

Personally, I don't give a fcuk for those in charge of the SPFL or the Sports Direct Works XI....supporters are getting into an important game for a fiver - no matter how or why this came to be, it is good for punters wishing to go to this match.

^^^This.

f**k up mun. It's only you saying that. Trying to cause conflict. It's the Sevco bralters way.

Well done Rangers, obviously worked out how to cover the match cost without having to pay anyone very much from the profits.

This is the first time I had heard about the SPFL's cut and it is disgusting, IMHO they have no right to profit from the matches. They should treat the matches in a similar way to all league matches.

^^^And this.

You could say the same after the split in the Premiership. Points gained in the lower 6 do not affect positions in the top 6. Twice now, I think, ICT finished in 7th with a points total greater than 6th. Does this mean that there are two competitions in the Premiership post split?

Personally I think the split is a fucking stupid idea in the first place. We now have Hamilton and Partick Thistle with a better points and goals tally than Dundee in the top six ???

I think the idea was brought in to supposedly give more meaningful fixtures between those chasing a European spot and the relegation and play off's after the split ???, well it hasn't worked has it ?

The TV money needing 4 Celtic & Rangers fixtures a season has fucked it up completely, they took the pieces of silver and the rest have to suffer with stupid league structuring to accommodate a fixture that isn't even there any more.

Also I think the play off's are fucked up as well, how can you have a club 30 to 40 points from the eventual winner vying for a promotion place into the league above ???, it should be given on merit, if you don't finish to within a certain amount of points to the winner then no fucking play off should be awarded simples, earn it by right I say.

Given that the tickets are only a fiver there's no excuse for you Neanderthals not to attend now.

Just when one thought that the average IQ of the Ps&Ds couldn't be reduced any further, here's SF breenging in to prove you wrong.

Was this not one of the carrots offered to the sfl to merge with the spl which was voted on by the members or am I remembering this wrong? Whinging about it now and especially trying to get it reversed is what's disgusting.

Oh, HB! They were not 'kicked down" , they were "allowed in".

I know it's hard to stick to the truth when all (or lots) around you are shouting lies. :P

Do forgive Cyder, I was using orc logic and orc speak to emphasis their demented thinking and belief system. Instead of the new club not being allowed into any league they believe they were kicked down the divisions and actually were relegated. :lol:

A sensible approach from Rangers and one that even the bralters can't find fault with.

Nah, the sensible approach would have been charging the fans a fiver in the first instance instead of manipulating the orc horde into a frenzy over something the board knew they'd have to back down on. Still the board have now gotten the lemmings onboard and they now think the board are doing them a favour by taking on the corrupt associations as the orcs view it.

Can't argue with the pricing though, they should have done that from the start.

I heard ya get a pair of sports direct white socks with the ticket...Deal...

Wait till the fans go to buy a hot pie and a drink only to find out the prices have jumped up by 100%, when they complain they will be told the mandatory shpeel it's for the good of the club so cough up ya miserable fucker and do your bit.

What a schmuck. The QC doesn't do Yiddish.

You obviously haven't been in the advertising trade. A shpeel is a piece of literature set out in a format to best get your point across quickly as well as interest a potential buyer to trap them into buying some unneeded or unwanted advertising space. Feck all to do with Yiddish ya shmuck. :P

You obviously haven't been in the advertising trade. A shpeel is a piece of literature set out in a format to best get your point across quickly as well as interest a potential buyer to trap them into buying some unneeded or unwanted advertising space. Feck all to do with Yiddish ya shmuck. :P

No, thats spiel.

A shpeel is a piece of literature set out in a format to best get your point across quickly as well as interest a potential buyer to trap them into buying some unneeded or unwanted advertising space. Feck all to do with Yiddish ya shmuck. :P

You even have the chutzpah to defend your ignorance?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Shpeel as the Urban Dictionary has it is;

Oft-repeated thoughtless dialogue which is not necessarily true.
Kind of sums up your whole posting history.

What the fcuk is your problem ?, I worked in advertising and we all called it a shpeel as a take the piss and a funny comment. We all knew we were giving out shite in our phone calls to sell advertising space and replaced "spiel" with shpeel for the fun of it.