Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

you had one task and one sentence and you cunted it up

its the SPFL we are giving the money to, the SFA have, well funnily enough SFA to do with this :D

I'm sure that I had read somewhere that the SFA were to receive a cut from the SPFL to share with clubs that were not part of the SPFL set up in the lower non senior leagues. I may be wrong but I have a nagging feeling this is the case.

^^^^ fourth best crash test dummies tribute band in Patrick.

Once, there was this club who, went and spent a shit load of money,

And when, they couldn't pay back, they were, put into admin.

The cva couldn't save them and they died like third lanaaaaark

Mmm mmm mmm mmm, mmm mmm mmm mmm

Im pretty sure that sounded better in my head

Nah Kinky, blue-nosed thinking is that all the money made in the game belongs to The Rangers because they ara peeps n aw rat.

This is as about as pastiche, derivative and hackneyed as a poster can get. Nae worries, QC. Plenty of your fellow-travelers are sufficiently small-minded as to agree with you.

This is as about as pastiche, derivative and hackneyed as a poster can get. Nae worries, QC. Plenty of your fellow-travelers are sufficiently small-minded as to agree with you.

FFS KInkster ?, there is two l's in travellers.

I suggest you visit the forum that represents the Rangers fans as a whole "Ragers Medjia" where you will find many deluded orcs believe that, A, Rangers are owed from Scottish football for putting plenty of the bloo poond into the lower leagues over the past 3 years and B, All the money made from hosting any play off games at Ibrox should stay with The Rangers. So yes you are correct there is more than sufficient amounts of small minded people mainly Ragers fans who agree with me. :P

Working my way through a decent bottle of red to celebrate a Tory win. Are we in the same country?

Did anyone else envisage a middle aged man swigging Buckfast at bus stop pausing occasionally to shout "Get it right up you!" and wave a union flag at any passing car with an SNP sticker?

Did anyone else envisage a middle aged man swigging Buckfast at bus stop pausing occasionally to shout "Get it right up you!" and wave a union flag at any passing car with an SNP sticker?

Almost right, chap but make it a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape. The name isn't ironic ;)

Am I alone in thinking its went very quiet down Ibrokes way? Still I suppose that's what happens when you get kicked off the AIM exchange. No need to tell anyone anything. We need Chuckie back from France for a few laughs.

that cant be serious.

they hate mccoist the manager.

they hate Lee McCulloch the elbowing mentalist

they dinny mind Lee Wallace (depending on which way the wind is blowing)

they didnt want Neil Alexander..

can see that lasting long