Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Even if they found issue with it, they will still need to payback 5m.

You are doing the diddy thing of focusing on something that is utterly inconsequential.

That Rangers won't repay the £5M is simply not up for debate.

You are doing the diddy thing of focusing on something that is utterly inconsequential.

That Rangers won't repay the £5M is simply not up for debate.

It is not inconsequential. Rangers quite clearly do not have any money, 5m is quite a lot of money to them at this present moment so it's of pretty great consequence to them if this needs to be paid now or later.

The time to check if they were legal was when they were signing them. That's why all this is simply a stalling tactic - they won't find anything wrong and I expect they know that already.

It is not inconsequential. Rangers quite clearly do not have any money, 5m is quite a lot of money to them at this present moment so it's of pretty great consequence to them if this needs to be paid now or later.

Drawers duly fanckled, chap. As I said above, you are doing the diddy thing of focusing on something that is utterly inconsequential.

There is no news that we have a debt to Ashley. Still, let's not stop the diddies getting in a lather over nothing. Indeed, most of the 200,000 posts on this thread (and almost 12 million views) can be characterised as such.

They might find something, they may not, as I said earlier King and his best lawyers money can buy have failed on a fair few occasions.

There is no doubt the £5m will be paid back at some point, the facts remain, the £5m loan has no payment schedule, it carries no interest, he owns 8.5% of Rangers and 75% of RR, he does not own the other assets, he merely has security over them.

Yessss, just in time for your meltdown. :D

Drawers duly fanckled, chap. As I said above, you are doing the diddy thing of focusing on something that is utterly inconsequential.

There is no news that we have a debt to Ashley. Still, let's not stop the diddies getting in a lather over nothing. Indeed, most of the 200,000 posts on this thread (and almost 12 million views) can be characterised as such.

Ha ha :-) My drawers are nicely snug thanks very much. It's your club, I'm just surprised you aren't a bit more concerned that's all.

The timing of this couldn't be better if you were a poker player.

This is the equivalent of Ashley squeezing the balls of the new board completely.

The ST's are due up soon and King's hand has been forced publicly as well as Ashley tying up anything that the new board could have used as collateral to get finance that didn't come from their own pockets.

I also pointed out that King couldn't use the stadium either to fund his finance problem and thus has come to be true and now King and his chums will now have to dig deep before the ST's are due. The orcs on their forums are adamant they are not willing to buy ST's to fund paying back Ashley his £5 million are now want King to pony up and pay Ashley his loan back or fcuk off outta Dodge.

This is a real power play from Ashley to force King & Co to pony up. Now over to King & Co.

The timing of this couldn't be better if you were a poker player.

This is the equivalent of Ashley squeezing the balls of the new board completely.

The ST's are due up soon and King's hand has been forced publicly as well as Ashley tying up anything that the new board could have used as collateral to get finance that didn't come from their own pockets.

I also pointed out that King couldn't use the stadium either to fund his finance problem and thus has come to be true and now King and his chums will now have to dig deep before the ST's are due. The orcs on their forums are adamant they are not willing to buy ST's to fund paying back Ashley his £5 million are now want King to pony up and pay Ashley his loan back or fcuk off outta Dodge.

This is a real power play from Ashley to force King & Co to pony up. Now over to King & Co.

King and the other board members are idiots and the QC is dead clever type of post.

How the fcuk is this inconsequential ?, your club will have run up £16 million in debt for this season alone and have NOOOOOO money and now Ashley has pulled the clause that means he wants his money back. Which means in the time frame given King and his cronies 10 days after the EGM WILL have to pay Ashley or default on the loan giving Ashley ownership of the assets.

Ashley has also timed this so the board can't use next seasons ST money on the fly not telling the fans to pay back Ashley.

Ashley has effectively called the boards hand knowing that Ashley has all the bases covered, King can't use anything that is owned by the club because Ashley has them locked up under his loan deal. King has an option but I fear Ticketus will tell them to fcuk right off.

King & Co will now have to dig deep to pay Ashley 10 days after the EGM or default on the loan.

The Crown Office have failed in an attempt to alter Craig Whyte's bail conditions in relation to his alleged fraudulent acquisition of Rangers Football Club.

The former Ibrox owner made a brief appearance in Glasgow to oppose an attempt to tighten up how he has to report to police.

Whyte currently has to report once a week as part of the conditions of his bail, which was granted after he was charged in December last year.

At Glasgow Sheriff Court, an attempt to force the 44-year-old to report at a fixed date and time each week was rejected.

A spokesperson for the Crown Office told STV: "We can confirm the Craig Whyte appeared in private at Glasgow Sheriff Court today for a bail review hearing. The accused remains on bail."

Whyte was charged last year with involvement in a fraudulent scheme under the Companies Act 2006.

He made no plea or declaration and was granted bail on a number of conditions, including the surrender of his passport.

His charge is in connection with an investigation into the alleged fraudulent purchase of Rangers from Sir David Murray in 2011. The case is yet to be heard.

Meanwhile his legal advisor HBQC said :lol:8):thumbsdown:oops:ph34r: and :eek: with a bit of :yucky

King and the other board members are idiots and the QC is dead clever type of post.

Eh ?, this has come about by Ashley you muppet whom is taking the new board by the balls and squeezing them hard and harder.

So it's Ashley who is smarter than yer new Messiah and his 3 gullible bears and I'm only posting Ashley's master plans as they unfold. ^_^

Eh ?, this has come about by Ashley you muppet whom is taking the new board by the balls and squeezing them hard and harder.

So it's Ashley who is smarter than yer new Messiah and his 3 gullible bears and I'm only posting Ashley's master plans as they unfold. ^_^

Did you read my earlier posts on the subject?

I'd ask you to explain how today's 'news' should make me more concerned than I have been for years. I shall be astounded if you give me a cogent reply.

Why do you have to be "more concerned than you have in years"? Concern doesn't have to mean that you think the end of days is coming.

Two reasons I'd be concerned if it were Hearts now is that 1) The ongoing costs of running the club are things which Rangers appear to be struggling to pay so adding 5million back to Ashley, as well as the costs of yet another GM are not going to help.

2) We all know why Rangers were delisted but in a GM this will officially be stated. It's going to be officially made apparent that King et al do not have the resources to run the club - what will the consequences of this?

I'm not trying to be a dick about this btw - as I say, just more surprised that Rangers fans aren't a bit more serious about it.

They might find something, they may not, as I said earlier King and his best lawyers money can buy have failed on a fair few occasions.

There is no doubt the £5m will be paid back at some point, the facts remain, the £5m loan has no payment schedule, it carries no interest, he owns 8.5% of Rangers and 75% of RR, he does not own the other assets, he merely has security over them.

Just so that I'm clear on this.

It's your belief that because there's no formal repayment schedule, the loan is only repayable as and when your Board can be bothered to do so?

You don't think it's reasonable for MA to ask for his money back at a time that suits him?

I'm not trying to be a dick about this btw - as I say, just more surprised that Rangers fans aren't a bit more serious about it.

I have posted before about my eldest having here GCSEs at the moment (and my middle one doing a GCSE in year 9) and what rips my knitting when I am doing revision with them is simple: They don't answer the fucking question. Same as you. I asked you:

I'd ask you to explain how today's 'news' should make me more concerned than I have been for years. I shall be astounded if you give me a cogent reply.

All you said may well have been true but you didn't answer the question. We know the historic and continuing problems at Ibrox but that wasn't what we were discussing.