Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Remember you lot have to stop running on to the pitch and pulling players down in the box.

f**k the players Collum is getting a knee in the nuts.

Just so that I'm clear on this.

It's your belief that because there's no formal repayment schedule, the loan is only repayable as and when your Board can be bothered to do so?

You don't think it's reasonable for MA to ask for his money back at a time that suits him?

Tedi has seen the contractual agreement don't ya know ?, he knows what clauses are triggered by whatever means by "the good guys" since they took over.

The loan contract most probably was made to fcuk over King and his imminent take over. Not just the stadium but all the clubs assets were tied up into the SD loan. So when King got the company de-listed as he said he preferred he had absolutely fcuk all he could pawn off to pay back Ashley or most likely fund the club by mortgaging off all it's assets so King & Co wouldn't have to dig deep into their pockets.

I'm sure Ashley seen this coming from when King first asked for his EGM. It would be funny to think that Ashley voted for King himself at the EGM to get King in the door just to rub it right in for King to find that the cupboard is bare.

The club is running on fumes and with a wage bill due up soon to cover the costs then Ashley has played the waiting game best to show his hand. King and the 3 gullible Bears will now have to fork out at least £6.5 million to buy out Ashley and keep the lights on until June and with the ST's due out some time soon the fans will be tentative whether or not to renew if they think it's to pay off Ashley with King & Co not investing the tens of millions they promised before the EGM.

If King & Co do not pony up the money soon the fans will start to get really impatient and we all know what they are like when they find out after they have been taken for mugs, again.

So the original Rangers gave players and others 'loans' that didn't need to be paid back.

Now Mike Ashley has given The Rangers a 'loan' that some are saying doesn't need to be paid back.

I always thought I knew what a 'loan' was but obviously it has a different meaning to what I thought it was.

Tedi has seen the contractual agreement don't ya know ?, he knows what clauses are triggered by whatever means by "the good guys" since they took over.

The loan contract most probably was made to fcuk over King and his imminent take over. Not just the stadium but all the clubs assets were tied up into the SD loan. So when King got the company de-listed as he said he preferred he had absolutely fcuk all he could pawn off to pay back Ashley or most likely fund the club by mortgaging off all it's assets so King & Co wouldn't have to dig deep into their pockets.

I'm sure Ashley seen this coming from when King first asked for his EGM. It would be funny to think that Ashley voted for King himself at the EGM to get King in the door just to rub it right in for King to find that the cupboard is bare.

The club is running on fumes and with a wage bill due up soon to cover the costs then Ashley has played the waiting game best to show his hand. King and the 3 gullible Bears will now have to fork out at least £6.5 million to buy out Ashley and keep the lights on until June and with the ST's due out some time soon the fans will be tentative whether or not to renew if they think it's to pay off Ashley with King & Co not investing the tens of millions they promised before the EGM.

If King & Co do not pony up the money soon the fans will start to get really impatient and we all know what they are like when they find out after they have been taken for mugs, again.

Aye, they'll buy them by the bucketload, along with a hodload of ibricks. Remember? the good guys won. You do remember that don't you? Fekin mugs to a man.

Anyways only 25 more sleeps till the GM. night night, sleep tight.

So the original Rangers gave players and others 'loans' that didn't need to be paid back.

Now Mike Ashley has given The Rangers a 'loan' that some are saying doesn't need to be paid back.

I always thought I knew what a 'loan' was but obviously it has a different meaning to what I thought it was.

I guess it depends on whether it's the lender or the borrower who's Wan A' The People.

I'd ask you to explain how today's 'news' should make me more concerned than I have been for years. I shall be astounded if you give me a cogent reply.

You should have been concerned for over a decade. That you weren't says it all about you. Propaghanda, I believe was the term in vogue at the time...

Anyhoo, welcome to the party. One rangers down. One Tribute Act following suit. Enjoy your journey.

The authorities would continue to bend over backwards to do everything possible to assist The Rangers to reaching their first ever experience of top flight Scottish football. The The Rangers supporters would continue to claim the authorities are conspiring to bring them down.

Oh my.....

keith jackson

‏@tedermeatballs

Sooooo, how we all feeling about league reconstruction? Exclusive interview with Neil Doncaster in tomorrow's @Daily_Record *runs to bed

In the Isle of Man just now not a Daily Record in sight. What is the craic with this?

SPFL chief Neil Doncaster admits league reconstruction IS back on the cards but NOT to help Rangers get up

NEIL DONCASTER last night described the SPFL as ‘wonderful and beautiful’ - then admitted another huge round of reconstruction could be on the way.

A delighted Doncaster was speaking to Record Sport after announcing a new two year £4m deal with bookmakers Ladbrokes - a partnership which ends a two year search for a league sponsor.

But the chief executive then admitted another massive shake-up is on the cards as clubs consider ditching the current 12 team top flight for a 10 or 16 team division - and introducing summer football with a revamped League Cup .

Read our exclusive Neil Doncaster Q&A in full here

SPFL chief Neil Doncaster admits league reconstruction IS back on the cards but NOT to help Rangers get up
OUR game is 'something wonderful and beautiful' but chief executive says clubs are considering changing to a TEN or SIXTEEN team set-up.
Jeff Holmes JS63342855.jpg
Neil Doncaster poses with the four Ladbrokes branded trophies

NEIL DONCASTER last night described the SPFL as ‘wonderful and beautiful’ - then admitted another huge round of reconstruction could be on the way.

A delighted Doncaster was speaking to Record Sport after announcing a new two year £4m deal with bookmakers Ladbrokes - a partnership which ends a two year search for a league sponsor.

But the chief executive then admitted another massive shake-up is on the cards as clubs consider ditching the current 12 team top flight for a 10 or 16 team division - and introducing summer football with a revamped League Cup .

Action Images JS63093832.jpg
A sixteen-team league will not be rushed through if Rangers fail to get promoted

In an exclusive Q&A Doncaster said: “What we have is something wonderful and beautiful. The game in Scotland is a phenomenon - it’s absolutely central to Scottish society - so let’s cherish it, look after it and more appreciative of what we’ve got.”

But Doncaster then admitted he would like to ditch the controversial top flight split and create a new league set-up which would solve the current fixture congestion crisis which very nearly led to this season’s campaign being extended into June.

Doncaster said: Fixture congestion is a real problem and it’s going to result in the sort of issues we’ve had this year until we end up with a league structure where you have fewer games.”

OUR game is 'something wonderful and beautiful' but chief executive says clubs are considering changing to a TEN or SIXTEEN team set-up.
Jeff Holmes JS63342855.jpg
Neil Doncaster poses with the four Ladbrokes branded trophies

Action Images JS63093832.jpg
A sixteen-team league will not be rushed through if Rangers fail to get promoted

In an exclusive Q&A Doncaster said: “What we have is something wonderful and beautiful. The game in Scotland is a phenomenon - it’s absolutely central to Scottish society - so let’s cherish it, look after it and more appreciative of what we’ve got.”

But Doncaster then admitted he would like to ditch the controversial top flight split and create a new league set-up which would solve the current fixture congestion crisis which very nearly led to this season’s campaign being extended into June.

Doncaster said: Fixture congestion is a real problem and it’s going to result in the sort of issues we’ve had this year until we end up with a league structure where you have fewer games.”

Watch the Daily Record Football Show as our top team look at the play-offs..

Doncaster, though, denied that a new 16 team top flight could be rushed through in time for next season as a safety net should Rangers fail to win promotion to the Premiership through the play-offs.

He said: “You would need unanimity from all 42 clubs if you were looking for change in time for next season. Realistically I don’t see that unanimity happening in time for next season. After next season we go back to the old voting rules and you might see more of a debate and more meaningful change.”

If Sevco don't go up through the playoffs then there will be 16 teams in the top flight as of 2015/16.

Yes I think this will happen. In a way it'd be refreshingly honest if they'd just come out and say "Look we have decided Sevco must be in the top flight for the following reasons therefore they will be automatically promoted instead of Hearts".