Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Monkeys PMd himself some hauners lol

As has been pointed out on many occasions, Vicky, I don't "defend" other posters. I will, however, readily point out stupidity, mendacity and backtracking. That the most regular offenders on here happen to share your love of dead football clubs is, I'm sure, quite coincidental.

As has been pointed out on many occasions, Vicky, I don't "defend" other posters. I will, however, readily point out stupidity, mendacity and backtracking. That the most regular offenders on here happen to share your love of dead football clubs is, I'm sure, quite coincidental.

Norman chipping in AGAIN as if he has anything remotely relevant to say. Stick to being angry, chap. It suits you better.

There's this one too, but I doubt if it's now necessary.

I like this one too. Let me quote it:

If you object to the fact that my football team has a coterie of fans who celebrate being Protestant then kiss my old arse.

Thanks for reminding me that I have often posted sensible stuff. I am sure that you have enjoyed a trawl through my archives as it makes better reading than you'll find from 99.9% of the c***s on here who simply regurgitate utter pap.

Any chance of you addressing the question we started with which was, "Show when I have said that Rangers supporters should link politics, religion and football."

If you object to the fact that my football team has a coterie of fans who celebrate being Protestant then kiss my old arse.

Thanks for reminding me that I have often posted sensible stuff. I am sure that you have enjoyed a trawl through my archives as it makes better reading than you'll find from 99.9% of the c***s on here who simply regurgitate utter pap.

Any chance of you addressing the question we started with which was, "Show when I have said that Rangers supporters should link politics, religion and football."

You used to post sensible stuff quite a bit until "The Journey" broke you. :(

^^^ head's gone

Truly desperate now.

I've shown that you've said that such links are prevalent and appropriate.

Anybody who can read, can see that, so please stop.

So the fat gardener is on £1m if Sevco win promotion, Ashley £500k. Who else is on a bumper bonus? Other assorted gardeners and players must take it well over £2m. So.. Ashley owed £5m. Park £3m. GASL, possibly £1.5m. Maybe I should be supporting Sevco vs Motherwell? 8)

Edited by Pete's Frontier

I've shown that you've said that such links are prevalent and appropriate.

I have always said they exist. Thanks for confirming that. I have never said they are dependent. My question was always, "Show when I have said that Rangers supporters should link politics, religion and football."

Thanks for showing you know not the difference between 'should' and 'do'.

I have always said they exist. Thanks for confirming that. I have never said they are dependent. My question was always, "Show when I have said that Rangers supporters should link politics, religion and football."

Jeez.

Truly ridiculous and beneath you, as I suspect you realise.

This whole exchange is nonsense. It seems that The_K, as ever, loves a bit of obfuscation.

So, your saying that Therangers supporters shouldn't link politics, religion and football but do. And then imply that you're claiming the moral high ground.

Jeez. Truly ridiculous and beneath you, as I suspect you realise.

I think you've not shown dependency and you think that you have. I guess we'll have to park this one as we've done on the 'P&B Bears' aren't representative discussion.

No hard lines and it's always a pleasure to banter with you.

This whole exchange is nonsense. It seems that The_K, as ever, loves a bit of obfuscation.

So, your saying that Therangers supporters shouldn't link politics, religion and football but do. And then imply that you're claiming the moral high ground.

He's just another disingenuous joker.