Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thailand is around 12 hrs away on a direct flight. I see absolutely no problem logging onto the internet during that time.

I'm not sticking up for Tedi here, he's still a c**t of a poster at times, but you're clearly overtaking him at a fast rate.

ps I'm posting this from my house, during working hrs. Is that acceptable?

Naw, only acceptable from a plane in mid flight on yer way to yer holidays.

Forgot you weren't an old firm fan Monks and i can see how you wouldn't get that one.

Wee Joe O'Rourke celtic fans heid honcho, blogger and king of the semi colon.

Ok, fair enough.

Joe sounds like a bit of a tool, but I am fond of using the odd semi colon.

They're not interested in the company (fingers in ears LA LAA LAAH), they're only interested in the club.

But they'll buy shares in the company to help protect the club. Bizarre logic and complete fantasy land from the peepul.

The previous company won 54 titles apparently. But about 6 of the latter ones should have been voided for cheating. Cheating in a 'no sporting advantage gained' bizarre bit of rule stretching gymnastics.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

The previous company won 54 titles apparently. But about 6 of the latter ones should have been voided for cheating. Cheating in a 'no sporting advantage gained' bizarre bit of rule stretching gymnastics.

No coincidence that the head of the SFA is currently in debt to Old Rangers to the tune of 400K? Truly shocking level of corruption.

One thing is for sure, they've been worth every £1 in comedic value over the past few years.