Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I just read it as well Benny. :)

I not saying Mad Phull is bang on but if it's even remotely close to what happened then it's funny as fcuk. :)

Meant to post this also Benny, it would be so fucking stupid of King to go to Ashley to buy him out when King knows that Ashley cannot buy him out ???, that's a contradiction in it's entirety and doesn't make sense at all.

Unless King has been given some sort of assurance by the SFA that he will be allowed to do whatever it takes to ensure there is a Rangers of some sort in the league structure.

Unless King has been given some sort of assurance by the SFA that he will be allowed to do whatever it takes to ensure there is a Rangers of some sort in the league structure.

Nah I wouldn't think so, the SFA have already made it clear about the dual club interests and would be a massive climb down, embarrassment etc etc etc if they changed their minds and then went against their own rules & regulations.

There is a possibility that the club would, could or can escape if RIFC went into insolvency trying to keep the clumpany solvent, the holding company RIFC would have to enter voluntary liquidation and the clumpany would be sold off as a whole going concern to a new owner debt free. This route guarantees the clubs stability and place in the leagues. All those that threw money at RIFC would get stiffed because they thought they were buying into the club/company itself.

Phils says Sevco are due a "large bill" for unsold stock last season from Sports Direct due to a "close source"

:rolleyes:

The rumour is that all the stock are in small, medium and large with no size "X's" in sight.

I not saying Mad Phull is bang on but if it's even remotely close to what happened then it's funny as fcuk. :)

Meant to post this also Benny, it would be so fucking stupid of King to go to Ashley to buy him out when King knows that Ashley cannot buy him out ???, that's a contradiction in it's entirety and doesn't make sense at all.

I'm convinced that Philip is seriously ill, one day he'll realise that he's wasted a large part of life on this.

What makes you think King isn't stupid?

Consider the evidence:

- Allegedly lost £20 miliion in the old Rangers.

- Tried to beat the SA legal system - lost again, cost millions

- Back again to "invest" in the new Rangers

This doesn't suggest he's any sort of genius.

What makes you think King isn't stupid?

Consider the evidence:

- Allegedly lost £20 miliion in the old Rangers.

- Tried to beat the SA legal system - lost again, cost millions

- Back again to "invest" in the new Rangers

This doesn't suggest he's any sort of genius.

I didn't claim he was a genius, I just don't think he is stupid enough to ask Ashley to buy him out especially after the SFA fined Ashley for dual interests.

Although I do think that King thinks or knows how fucking gullible the Rangers support are at large.

I've just read that on follow follow ya muppet :lol:

no doubt the green and grey hordes have been lapping it up and sending Philip more donations.....

Funny how Davy thought it wasn't worth mentioning that he was meeting Ashley on the very day the orcs were at the AGM ?

Nah I wouldn't think so, the SFA have already made it clear about the dual club interests and would be a massive climb down, embarrassment etc etc etc if they changed their minds and then went against their own rules & regulations.

There is a possibility that the club would, could or can escape if RIFC went into insolvency trying to keep the clumpany solvent, the holding company RIFC would have to enter voluntary liquidation and the clumpany would be sold off as a whole going concern to a new owner debt free. This route guarantees the clubs stability and place in the leagues. All those that threw money at RIFC would get stiffed because they thought they were buying into the club/company itself.

But the clumpany would loose Ibrox, The car park (for what it's worth), Murry park and the intellectual property rights. The only thing of value would be the player registration and membership of SPFL and SFA, I think the clumpany might still be able to call its self the rangers, but it would have to rent out Ibrox and pay to use the club badges,. It would also have a points deduction as a holding company going into liquidation is deemed an insolvency event.

I didn't claim he was a genius, I just don't think he is stupid enough to ask Ashley to buy him out especially after the SFA fined Ashley for dual interests.

Although I do think that King thinks or knows how fucking gullible the Rangers support are at large.

I think he is. :)

I just hope King likes it doggy style :lol:

Phils says Sevco are due a "large bill" for unsold stock last season from Sports Direct due to a "close source"

:rolleyes:

Does Thai Tedi know?

Funny how Davy thought it wasn't worth mentioning that he was meeting Ashley on the very day the orcs were at the AGM ?

I see that The Rangers' Mutual Masturbation Society has a quorum this evening ;)

But the clumpany would loose Ibrox, The car park (for what it's worth), Murry park and the intellectual property rights. The only thing of value would be the player registration and membership of SPFL and SFA, I think the clumpany might still be able to call its self the rangers, but it would have to rent out Ibrox and pay to use the club badges,. It would also have a points deduction as a holding company going into liquidation is deemed an insolvency event.

Let's get this straight Saintee, there is nothing the SFA & SPFL will, would, could or can do that would help prevent the club/clumpany in any way shape or form to bend or circumvent their own rules & regulations to make sure their demented brainchild does not suffer. They have already bent or circumvented a few rules that helped their Frankenstein club gain an advantage where they should have been punished.

I wouldn't put it past them to pull out a 50 foot rabbit out of a miniature top hat if they thought it would be to Sevco's advantage.

I think he is. :)

I just hope King likes it doggy style :lol:

I'm inclined to agree there. :lol:

I see that The Rangers' Mutual Masturbation Society has a quorum this evening ;)

You should do stand up at MENSA, you'll be the smartest smart arse in the group instead of the most boring cnut ever on P&B. How you can manage to confuse mutual pointing and laughing with what your chums are doing over signing players is bewildering at best.

How do you confuse a The Rangers fan ?, ask them to list what constitutes a football club and what constitutes a company within the eyes of the law.