Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see that The Rangers' Mutual Masturbation Society has a quorum this evening ;)

Any Rangers society is by definition bound to be full of wankers...but back to the main point ...utterly sickening for the orcs to find out that King secretly met Ashley on the day of the egm...via phil.

I see that The Rangers' Mutual Masturbation Society has a quorum this evening ;)

This was my innocuous little jape that Rico knew was just a bit of fun. Since then you have said the following:

Let's get this straight Saintee, there is nothing the SFA & SPFL will, would, could or can do that would help prevent the club/clumpany in any way shape or form to bend or circumvent their own rules & regulations to make sure their demented brainchild does not suffer. They have already bent or circumvented a few rules that helped their Frankenstein club gain an advantage where they should have been punished.

You should do stand up at MENSA, you'll be the smartest smart arse in the group

And you will go to any "length" to enforce your opinion won't you ?

Not only this but you've made 2 subsequent posts on the transfer thread.

You have two choices if you continue like this. 1. You're heading for an aneurysm or 2. You're getting Norman-like in your stalking.

Neither are good options, chap.

I'm convinced that Philip is seriously ill, one day he'll realise that he's wasted a large part of life on this.

Not sure if you can categorise it as wasted; he's gotten several major outcomes right, and he's garnering a small mint from his colegially obsessed disciples.

He is a fairly irritating twerp, mind. Probably a case of the right bloke for the job.

Yup. 'Phil' is the main point. Dhensebhoy's legacy lives on through Kingy.

Do you belive Phil is correct when he claims that King secretly met Ashley ?

No doubt if this story ever comes out it will spun into Super Dave tries to "renegotiate" deal for Rangers.

Edited by THE KING

Not sure if you can categorise it as wasted; he's gotten several major outcomes right, and he's garnering a small mint from his colegially obsessed disciples.

He is a fairly irritating twerp, mind. Probably a case of the right bloke for the job.

He gets most of his scoops from jack Irvine, strange when you consider that Philip is "at war with the Scottish mainstream media".

Even a broken watch is right twice a day, Phil's lucky if he's right twice a year.

This was my innocuous little jape that Rico knew was just a bit of fun. Since then you have said the following:

Not only this but you've made 2 subsequent posts on the transfer thread.

You have two choices if you continue like this. 1. You're heading for an aneurysm or 2. You're getting Norman-like in your stalking.

Neither are good options, chap.

Stalking and replying to posted pish are two completely differing categories. The latter is is more than enough to explain my replies to you.