Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Celtic fans took to social media to distance themselves from the publication of the advert.In December SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster insisted that Rangers are the same club which existed before liquidation.He said: "In terms of the question about old club, new club, that was settled very much by the Lord Nimmo Smith commission that was put together by the SPL to look at EBT payments at that time.The decision, very clearly from the commission, was that the club is the same, the club continues, albeit it is owned by a new company, but the club is the same.Its the same club, absolutely.The member club is the entity that participates in our league and we have 42 member clubs

You know you've hit an all time low, when Neil Doncaster is your "go to" for a quote.

Entity.

Aye its all a conspiracy by the big bad SFA the establishment m9, just you content yourself with that.

I'm perfectly content since we won the Scottish Cup last season and finished 3rd in the league not bad for a little club. Have Sevco Scotland won any major trophies yet?.

The SFA are the governing body, but as we all know they make mistakes and as we have witnessed got taken in by a chancer, a liar and a fraud called Charles Green, just see your self as fortunate he still isn't running your club otherwise it could have been the football equivalent of cowboy builders only the poor folks that got ripped off still aren't aware they have been done or maybe they are living in denial. Yes The Tedi if you paid for anything to do with Rangers under Charles Green including going to watch your team at Ibrox you were ripped off.

The CVA failed....the entity known as Leeds utd was sold to a newco, this was ratified by FA and the company that was classed as a football club was liquidated, the newco were given the licence that the oldco had and they were allowed to stay in the same division.

How did Rangers get on? exactly the same apart from the decision of staying in the same division was put to vote.

Were Leeds not a voluntary liquidation?

The Leeds CVA was approaved then the assets were sold, afterwards on the last day for a challenge (28 days) hmrc challenged the CVA , after the assets had been sold.

This prompted the FA to dock Leeds 15 points for the next season for failing to come out of admin via a CVA , but because the assets were sold during a CVA approval they remained the same club.

Rangers CVA failed and the assest were liquidated, even then Rangers were given the chance to stay in the SPL but with points deductions ala Leeds , Rangers refused , and reformed as a new club at the bottom .

And the assets of Rangers were sold after the CVA was rejected. It never failed. It was rejected.

What happens when the fraudulently obtained assets belonging to Rangers are returned as the law dictates? Who gets to claim that they are the club?

Celtic fans took to social media to distance themselves from the publication of the advert. In December SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster insisted that Rangers are the same club which existed before liquidation. He said: "In terms of the question about old club, new club, that was settled very much by the Lord Nimmo Smith commission that was put together by the SPL to look at EBT payments at that time. “The decision, very clearly from the commission, was that the club is the same, the club continues, albeit it is owned by a new company, but the club is the same. “It’s the same club, absolutely. “The member club is the entity that participates in our league and we have 42 member clubs

Telling me that Neil Doncaster and Lord Nimmo Smith agree with fraudster Charles Green is not proof that Sevco Scotland and Rangers FC are the same club, you're only telling me who was in favour of putting Sevco Scotland across as the genuine article.

Just like everyone else they needed to be convinced by evidence, a Rangers fan mewling away on a football forum everyday when challenged on the subject only comes up with names, this is not evidence. I have never seen any evidence that this Rangers are the same club other than both sharing similar characteristic behaviour and their fans.

And the assets of Rangers were sold after the CVA was rejected. It never failed. It was rejected.

What happens when the fraudulently obtained assets belonging to Rangers are returned as the law dictates? Who gets to claim that they are the club?

Can Dave King pay the market value of the assets, to start a new club? Edited by dave.j

Same as Leeds, if not then the original company that you insist is the club would be owned by the newco complete with its original and much older incorporation date, as is the case with Hearts 1905, however the oldo Leeds with the older incorporation date is deed, the result of a failed CVA.

What about the alleged fraudulently obtained assets? If they are returned to Rangers then who gets to claim to be the club?

Telling me that Neil Doncaster and Lord Nimmo Smith agree with fraudster Charles Green is not proof that Sevco Scotland and Rangers FC are the same club, you're only telling me who was in favour of putting Sevco Scotland across as the genuine article.

Just like everyone else they needed to be convinced by evidence, a Rangers fan mewling away on a football forum everyday when challenged on the subject only comes up with names, this is not evidence. I have never seen any evidence that this Rangers are the same club other than both sharing similar characteristic behaviour and their fans.

If the legal and footballing authorities can't convince you then I reckon we have two options.

1. You are at the wind up.

2. You believe what macclumpany and other bloggers blog.

Personally I find the lengths that some of you knew clubbers go to, quite amusing.....