Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just for everyone scratching their heads at the back:

interregnum

I admire your ability to raise the conversation above that of IQ 54 and just counting above, but using big words rather than accepting reality, is equally as tedious. By the way I have never posted on the BRALT during the period in English history from the execution of Charles I in 1649 to the Restoration of Charles II in 1660.

Here's the thing, Tashybhoy. I know English by use rather than by dictionary and perfectly ken that 'interregnum' may also be used as, "a period of f**k all happening". We whose first language is English know that words have a domain of meaning, however much you may bleat.

The main thrust of my bollocks tonight, though, is that you and Ken Fucklite have held a candle for The Big Thread yet the dormant boys have tried to steal the show.

How do you feel about this?

Thanks for the effort strichner , however again as when the last time this was posted , nowhere here does it state Rangers are a new club with broken history , thanks for playing though

Here's the thing, Tashybhoy. I know English by use rather than by dictionary and perfectly ken that 'interregnum' may also be used as, "a period of f**k all happening". We whose first language is English know that words have a domain of meaning, however much you may bleat.

The main thrust of my bollocks tonight, though, is that you and Ken Fucklite have held a candle for The Big Thread yet the dormant boys have tried to steal the show.

How do you feel about this?

I think you'll find the star of this particular dark comedy is your mob, groaning the number 54 as you stumble, and spasm across this thread. We are merely bit part actors, diddies if you will, sniggering from the roof tops of this zombie apoca-lol-alypse.

Thanks for the effort strichner , however again as when the last time this was posted , nowhere here does it state Rangers are a new club with broken history , thanks for playing though

You obviously cannot read. Here are the pertinent details again the first from your own website and the second from an executive agency of the UK government. There is little point in asking for evidence and then dismissing it when provided without reason. So what are the reasons that you can dismiss this?

Rangers International Football Club plc is a football club based in Glasgow, Scotland.

Date of Incorporation: 16/11/2012

Or perhaps you are claiming that there are two football clubs now?

Edited by strichener

Does it frustrate you that a bunch of crooks, and I include our governing bodies, bent over backwards to perpetrate a lie. All for financial gain. That if the same circumstances had taken place with any other Scottish Club, said club would have been consigned to the history books?

By coroborating their lie. You are feeding their greed for the crooked pound. Sleep tight you poor gullible bugger.

RFC RIP

Breek Pishin Smilie.

Well diddies , it's been fun again watching yous squirm and flap your way through the night again , I wish I also had the ability to stay up all night and discuss Rangers like you all , but sadly I am in need of some beuty sleep before work tomorrow

Night night

Forever blue

54 and counting :)

Edited by forever_blue

Well diddies , it's been fun again watching yous squirm and flap your way through the night again , I wish I also had the ability to stay up all night and discuss Rangers like you all , but sadly I am in need of some beuty sleep before work tomorrow

Night night

Forever blue

Convenient timing. Look forward to your providing reasons at some point...

Night night

Forever blue

^^^^^

Saw the warning signs. Shat it. Got the f**k out of here.

You obviously cannot read. Here are the pertinent details again the first from your own website and the second from an executive agency of the UK government. There is little point in asking for evidence and then dismissing it when provided without reason. So what are the reasons that you can dismiss this?

Rangers International Football Club plc is a football club based in Glasgow, Scotland.

Date of Incorporation: 16/11/2012

Or perhaps you are claiming that there are two football clubs now?

Ok strichie , how about the part of that link which you chose not to copy and paste

"This is the website for Rangers International Football Club plc, the holding company of The Rangers Football Club Limited. The Official website for The Rangers Football Club can be accessed at www.rangers.co.uk"

Goodnight pal ,

54 and counting

:)

Ok strichie , how about the part of that link which you chose not to copy and paste "This is the website for Rangers International Football Club plc, the holding company of The Rangers Football Club Limited. The Official website for The Rangers Football Club can be accessed at www.rangers.co.uk"Goodnight pal , 54 and counting :)

Is this what they call, whataboutery?

Ok strichie , how about the part of that link which you chose not to copy and paste "This is the website for Rangers International Football Club plc, the holding company of The Rangers Football Club Limited. The Official website for The Rangers Football Club can be accessed at www.rangers.co.uk" Goodnight pal , 54 and counting :)

So now we are up to three clubs.

You are not really helping your case here.

ame & Registered Office:

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

IBROX STADIUM

150 EDMISTON DRIVE

GLASGOW

G51 2XD

Company No. SC425159

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 29/05/2012

I bet you're an arsehole in real life too.

That's free money, Wisnae. You win your bet. I am, though, The_Arsehole posting about my own club. You and your diddy fellow-travelers haven't the same control over your own sphincters.

If they are the same club why were they playing in the bottom tier a few years ago? Surely the same club would have remained at the top level?

Diddy logic writ large.

New SFA licence, applied for by the new club. Simple.

So The Big Thread has almost 200,000 posts and more than 12 million views yet we still have to deal with cretins like this.

Forgive me if I'm excoriating you, chap, but that is breathtakingly ignorant even by the low standards of the Ps&Ds.