Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Someone posted his post content recently, not one single thistle post in it.Best just to skim past his scathing wind ups and put downs.

Was that not a search of my posts in only the Rangers sub forum? That would tend to skew the figures, some what, don't you think?

Bugger. I always tried to keep it high enough to be noticed. But low enough so I couldn't be called obsessed. It's a fine line!

You've been a regular poster. You stand apart from the squalid mass of utter fandans who are brain-dead enough to start posting again.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Question to Tashybhoy. You and your Dolly clone, Ken Fuckall, have stolidly kept the lights on during this interregnum. How does it feel to have the reawakened Crypt Kicker 5 stealing your lunch?

Just for everyone scratching their heads at the back:

interregnum

ˌɪntəˈrɛɡnəm/

noun

1. a period when normal government is suspended, especially between successive reigns or regimes.
  2. the period in English history from the execution of Charles I in 1649 to the Restoration of Charles II in 1660.

singular proper noun: Interregnum; noun: the Interregnum

3. an interval between the periods of office of two incumbents in a parish.

Well KInky you loquacious, non-papist old f**k you, I like to think I've posted when there was at least something to say. The founding members of your club all in the cells just now, I think is at least worthy of passing comment.

I admire your ability to raise the conversation above that of IQ 54 and just counting above, but using big words rather than accepting reality, is equally as tedious. By the way I have never posted on the BRALT during the period in English history from the execution of Charles I in 1649 to the Restoration of Charles II in 1660.

Not sure why Forever Blue's ignoring your post.

I am not , I have again posted my response when it was posted before hand on the thread

I don't know why you are ignoring my question , post some proof of a document or statement which states Rangers are no longer the same club and their history is broken , that's all I ask Dave , quite simple really

I am not , I have again posted my response when it was posted before hand on the thread I don't know why you are ignoring my question , post some proof of a document or statement which states Rangers are no longer the same club and their history is broken , that's all I ask Dave , quite simple really

http://www.rangersinternationalfootballclub.com/

Rangers International Football Club plc is a football club based in Glasgow, Scotland.

The Company is incorporated in Scotland with registration number SC 437060 and its main country of operation is Scotland.

From Companies House

Name & Registered Office:

RANGERS INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC

IBROX STADIUM

150 EDMISTON DRIVE

GLASGOW

G51 2XD

Company No. SC437060

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 16/11/2012