Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How about the 500,000 (sic) bears who actively wlecomed and supported each of the regimes? Should they (you) all be jailed for being complicit?

Can you name me any Rangers fan who was involved in this fraud, because i can assure you i certainly wasn't and i don't know of any other Rangers fan who was, as you put it, complicit in this crime. To be complicit in a crime, you have to have knowledge of what exactly is going on, so if you can name a Rangers fan who was complicit please do so and then pass this info to Police Scotland, floors all your's.

Can you name me any Rangers fan who was involved in this fraud, because i can assure you i certainly wasn't and i don't know of any other Rangers fan who was, as you put it, complicit in this crime. To be complicit in a crime, you have to have knowledge of what exactly is going on, so if you can name a Rangers fan who was complicit please do so and then pass this info to Police Scotland, floors all your's.

Craig Whyte, David Murray.

One too many?

Would you like to comment on the fact that Green has been charged or that Whyte and Whitehouse have been arrested again to possibly face more charges or are you just going to be a fanny, your choice.

I will, i will! It means everything in a football sense, that you cherished, loved and respected is gone. Every fond memory, achievement and moment of triumph is irrevocably tainted. Everything you revere now, consider worthy and respect is based upon a lie, founded on corruption and led by a gutter criminal.

The word 'Rangers' and everything associated with it has debased and humiliated itself beyond any possibility of redemption and you should, as i do, feel dirty and ashamed to speak it out loud.

TBF quite a lot of you did put a staggering amount of effort into telling everyone who would listen that there was no crime, and into bashing hell out of anyone who suggested that there might be something dodgy going on.

It's hardly the same as running cases of rum out of the back door of the bar, I suppose, but it's the main reason why there's going to be little sympathy for you now you're cranking up the chants of "We Are The Victims".

Everyone who bought a season book, paid at the gate, spent money on pies, strips etc. Don't say that you weren't warned about what was going on. Thisvery thread proves you wrong. You all willingly supported the crooks in the hopes that it would continue ( :lol: ) the glory days of Davie boy.

TBF quite a lot of you did put a staggering amount of effort into telling everyone who would listen that there was no crime, and into bashing hell out of anyone who suggested that there might be something dodgy going on.

It's hardly the same as running cases of rum out of the back door of the bar, I suppose, but it's the main reason why there's going to be little sympathy for you now you're cranking up the chants of "We Are The Victims".

Everyone who bought a season book, paid at the gate, spent money on pies, strips etc. Don't say that you weren't warned about what was going on. Thisvery thread proves you wrong. You all willingly supported the crooks in the hopes that it would continue ( :lol: ) the glory days of Davie boy.

What a load of fucking bollox. Football fans pay to see their team, so suddenly they are involved in a major crime, ffs i've heard it all know.

So the conspiracy is this; Murray sells the club to Whyte for £1 but gives Whyte instructions to finance the deal with Ticketus to pay off the bank,Whyte is also given the order to hold back PAYE and NI in order to put the club into adminstration. Duff & Phelps are put in place as adminstrators with instructions to accept bids for the club but one by one they ensure these bids fall by the wayside for whatever reason.

Step forward Charles Green with instructions from suits behind the scenes to ensure that the CVA proposal is so low that HMRC will then have no option to liquidate the club,thus forming a newco for which Green pays out £5.5 million,knowing full well that the masterplan is nearing an end,as just before completion in the purchase of the assets the Walter Smith consortium steps forward with a proposal to buy the club,but unfortunately the Smith consortium is just to late but they hope to negotiate with Green to purchase the newco from him,all of these events of course are under the instruction of Sir David Murray to rid Rangers of debt.

Nice fictional story but the reality is Whyte screwed Rangers for his own gain by doing his fraudulent deeds under the name of Rangers Football Club plc and for which the shareholders,bondholders and other stakeholders lose everything they have put into the club. That is the whole top and bottom of it.

Charles Greens a good guy.

Edited by dave.j

I will, i will! It means everything in a football sense, that you cherished, loved and respected is gone. Every fond memory, achievement and moment of triumph is irrevocably tainted. Everything you revere now, consider worthy and respect is based upon a lie, founded on corruption and led by a gutter criminal.

The word 'Rangers' and everything associated with it has debased and humiliated itself beyond any possibility of redemption and you should, as i do, feel dirty and ashamed to speak it out loud.

Well said, chaps. I am fairly sure you would go a long way before you found any organisation with such a short history which could boast a comparable list of shady characters pushing and shoving to get their turn at the trough, and even further before you found a group of people stupid enough to keep refilling that trough.

The funniest thing is that, while they've all had their hindsight goggles on, the BRALT stands testament to their worship of every crook to mount the Marble Staircase. Even their erstwhile buddy, the racist taxi-driver, put his principles to one side( :lol:), just like wee Five Stars, when they realised the Kraydales involvement meant they could continue to kid themselves they had a "rangers" to watch and, thus, their existence would be validated.

It's all good now, even if the latest guy to take over the helm of the Govan Titanic was exposed as a liar and cheat on a grand scale before he ever got near the new club. He was, mind you, involved in their predecessors' demise. And he claims to be a fan of the rangers. So there you go, youngsy. Will he do? :)

Well said, chaps. I am fairly sure you would go a long way before you found any organisation with such a short history which could boast a comparable list of shady characters pushing and shoving to get their turn at the trough, and even further before you found a group of people stupid enough to keep refilling that trough.

The funniest thing is that, while they've all had their hindsight goggles on, the BRALT stands testament to their worship of every crook to mount the Marble Staircase. Even their erstwhile buddy, the racist taxi-driver, put his principles to one side( :lol:), just like wee Five Stars, when they realised the Kraydales involvement meant they could continue to kid themselves they had a "rangers" to watch and, thus, their existence would be validated.

It's all good now, even if the latest guy to take over the helm of the Govan Titanic was exposed as a liar and cheat on a grand scale before he ever got near the new club. He was, mind you, involved in their predecessors' demise. And he claims to be a fan of the rangers. So there you go, youngsy. Will he do? :)

No, Dave King won't do. Try and read my post once more, it states about this fraud, nothing else.

Would you like to comment on the fact that Green has been charged or that Whyte and Whitehouse have been arrested again to possibly face more charges or are you just going to be a fanny, your choice.

Nah he'll just do his fanny thing over and over again.

Best just to skim past his posts.

Rangers must be playing good football or something, look at the state of you all.

Look if its ok for Jackanory Dave to paint a picture then let me indulge you all.

Charles Green and all his cronies, those in charge of Duff and Fuds, all the middlemen, the Rangers tax case blogger and your hero Craig Whyte are all going to end up behind bars, Rangers will horse the championship and go on to reclaim the clubs rightful place at the top of Scottish Football, you lot will all be beelin and the Rangers fans will laugh, welcome to the not too distant future.

Cool

Mad QC say what?