Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

it makes perfect sense unless you are a idiot, which is why every credible source who has commetned on it says we survived, what bit are you having trouble with? and what evidence from credible sources do you have to back your new club pish?

How about Rangers 1872 voting for a new club called Rangers to play in the SPL

Someone get a big QC (bat signal) lot up, his time to shine has come.If green and co get done for fraud then it opens up a gigantic can of worms.Remember Stewart Regan passed him as fit and proper and said that he was satisfied with greens answers.If frauds been committed by green and others, what happens to his deals?Some people saying this is bad for the Scottish authorities while others are saying it could be bad for Rangers. The ramifications are well over my head.I wonder who will be next to get lifted?

That's exactly what I meant. I can only see this as being bad for both NewRangers and the SFA.

Related: what happened about those investment trusts about whom people were, to coin a phrase, demanding to know "who are these people?"

I wonder if their identities might be tied up with the song Charles is about to sing.

That's exactly what I meant. I can only see this as being bad for both NewRangers and the SFA.

Related: what happened about those investment trusts about whom people were, to coin a phrase, demanding to know "who are these people?"

I wonder if their identities might be tied up with the song Charles is about to sing.

Blue pitch and margarita? Probably will come out now.

A fair lot of people saying that if fraud/crimes were committed then Rangers should never have been punished, also a similar amount saying the opposite. A lot of it on both sides will be internet blow hards giving it the I'm in the know routine.

The SFA may not have been as diligent as they claimed.

David Whitehouse has now been arrested, Chuckles still in custody.

Pleasing as they say.

For a second time.

I remember Spier's on the radio Saying that are Rangers fans really trying to tell us that the court appointed administrators are corrupt? Let me get this straight the court appointed administrators from the well respected firm of duff and. Phelps are dodgy?

Even I'm astounded at the paranoia coming from the most paranoid team in the country ( much guffawing and laughter)

Good ole spiersy...

nothing to do with the fact we are the best supported team in the land as last years tv figures show, just you continue talking pish though, you moronic chimp

Blue Vermin FC 1873 were one of the best supported in the WORLD.

They died a hilarious death in 2012,

Oh how I laughed.

And I have the ruined breeks to prove it.

And dinnae be cheeky, robo2(titles)

Nae Surrender

Lol

And the BBC are not a commercial organisation.

So it should make no difference what match they cover.

Would make sense to share the license money around.

Or even pick a more attractive match for the neutral football fan.

For a second time. I remember Spier's on the radio Saying that are Rangers fans really trying to tell us that the court appointed administrators are corrupt? Let me get this straight the court appointed administrators from the well respected firm of duff and. Phelps are dodgy? Even I'm astounded at the paranoia coming from the most paranoid team in the country ( much guffawing and laughter) Good ole spiersy...

Come on Kinky fill yer boots.