Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For those of us with a bit of understanding, the TUPE decision carries far more weight than any of your lot's desperately clutched straws. No hint of a vested interest, just the Law, plain and simple.

FIFA also ratified the TUPE decision meaning that the newco was a new club by deciding that no fees were due for the transfer of the registrations of the players who left.

Rangers fans have been saying this all along. Corrupt is a word oft banded about by the Rangers fans to describe the SFA and SP(F)L.

The Rangers fans believe the story concocted by the corrupt [sic] football authorities and suspected (and charged) conspiritor and fraudster.

Between you and me, I think they are a tad gullible.

Charles Green was firing blanks and empty threats back in 2012 yet he invited Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan to Ibrox during his time in charge on many occasion as guests sometimes on matchday to enjoy the hospitality. The singing to the gallery was all a pantomime to curry favour with the lowest form of supporter who were never aware that the head honchos of the SFA and the SPL enjoyed their own version of succulent lamb upstairs. Charles Green is a chancer but he is also gifted with the gab and can charm the teeth of a grizzly bear, who can doubt the saviour, the man who saved Rangers all round good guy, never mind those warnings from Yorkshire they are not Rangers people, not one of us.

Edited by CityDave

Rangers fans have been saying this all along. Corrupt is a word oft banded about by the Rangers fans to describe the SFA and SP(F)L.

The Rangers fans believe the story concocted by the corrupt [sic] football authorities and suspected (and charged) conspiritor and fraudster.

Between you and me, I think they are a tad gullible.

Ah, that reminds me on this

SPL_CelticFlowchart.jpg

Also

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/153-corruption-or-sheer-extreme-incompetence

The third element of concern surrounds the sum of £800,000 paid by Southampton to the SFA at the time of Southampton’s application to have Steven Davis’s registration transferred. I can understand why Southampton chose to send the money as evidence that the money was paid. It is not at all clear why the cash was not passed on to Rangers as soon as Charles Green could provide bank account details. Given Charles Green’s reported difficulty in persuading a bank to accept Sevco 5088 Limited as a customer, and given also that the assets of Sevco 5088 were being transferred to Sevco Scotland, in a context where Charles Green’s people do not seem to have an eye for detail, I can also understand why that took some time. What is unfathomable is why the SFA continue to hold the money.

Ah, that reminds me on this

SPL_CelticFlowchart.jpg

Also

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/153-corruption-or-sheer-extreme-incompetence

The third element of concern surrounds the sum of £800,000 paid by Southampton to the SFA at the time of Southampton’s application to have Steven Davis’s registration transferred. I can understand why Southampton chose to send the money as evidence that the money was paid. It is not at all clear why the cash was not passed on to Rangers as soon as Charles Green could provide bank account details. Given Charles Green’s reported difficulty in persuading a bank to accept Sevco 5088 Limited as a customer, and given also that the assets of Sevco 5088 were being transferred to Sevco Scotland, in a context where Charles Green’s people do not seem to have an eye for detail, I can also understand why that took some time. What is unfathomable is why the SFA continue to hold the money.

The clincher is that Eric Riley was on the SFA board as recently as 1999.

For those of us with a bit of understanding, the TUPE decision carries far more weight than any of your lot's desperately clutched straws. No hint of a vested interest, just the Law, plain and simple.

Yes Norman, whatever you say Norman.