Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Leave reality and common sense at the door and listen to the biggest lie, ever told...

Yeah our friends across the city spent thousands on advertising trying to get people to listen to that big lie claim.

One of them even sold his family car to help fund it, while another spent his families holiday money....

One day they'll realise that life is too short.

Yeah our friends across the city spent thousands on advertising trying to get people to listen to that big lie claim. One of them even sold his family car to help fund it, while another spent his families holiday money.... One day they'll realise that life is too short.

^^^ Has spent over three years trying to come to terms with the demise of a football club. That's right, a football club went bust. Nobody died*, nobody got dumped (although they ended up in a B&B anyway), nobody went to prison (yet). A football club went out of business.

Yet here we are, with Vicky still stuck on Denial, along with Five Stars, wee Batshit MultiBan, and the rest, desperately clinging to some easily challenged soundbites as if Bill Struth himself had come down from Mount Sinai with a couple of stone tablets.

The only time the new/same argument has been tried in an actual court, how did it go?

*Apart from the hooker in the photocopier room, at least. ;)

The SPL, SPFL, call it what you will. They aren't any sort of governing body who's opinion should be valued.

When you strip it all down, they are the marketing team set up to sell a product/brand.

Leave reality and common sense at the door and listen to the biggest lie, ever told...

http://youtu.be/RYKHJ3RZL_A

The SFA can hardly be taken seriously either. Passing a convicted fraudster fit and proper to take control of a fraudulent football club. It beggars belief.

The SPL, SPFL, call it what you will. They aren't any sort of governing body who's opinion should be valued.

When you strip it all down, they are the marketing team set up to sell a product/brand.

http://youtu.be/RYKHJ3RZL_A

Your club and mine are both part of the decision making processes just like the other 40 clubs which is a hell of a lot better than pre Rangers going bust. Neil Doncaster can say what he wants, but if he proposes something himself it still has to be ran past the club reps from each division.

^^^ Has spent over three years trying to come to terms with the demise of a football club. That's right, a football club went bust. Nobody died*, nobody got dumped (although they ended up in a B&B anyway), nobody went to prison (yet). A football club went out of business.

Yet here we are, with Vicky still stuck on Denial, along with Five Stars, wee Batshit MultiBan, and the rest, desperately clinging to some easily challenged soundbites as if Bill Struth himself had come down from Mount Sinai with a couple of stone tablets.

The only time the new/same argument has been tried in an actual court, how did it go?

*Apart from the hooker in the photocopier room, at least. ;)

You were part of the new club advertising campaign lol, keep up the good work Norm.

I hope you wasted every penny you had....

Stewart Regan as the SFA chief executive predicted social unrest and a financial armageddon for many clubs if Rangers were not allowed into the 1st Division. SFA as an authority trusted by The Tedi are correct they have to be or else, this though same authority that later claimed that Charles Green's Rangers are one and the same as the one that won 54 titles.

Now surely the SFA couldn't have been wrong about armageddon so shouldn't have been wrong about continuation either?. :lol:

Everyone is fallible. :lol:

Stewart Regan as the SFA chief executive predicted social unrest and a financial armageddon for many clubs if Rangers were not allowed into the 1st Division. SFA as an authority trusted by The Tedi are correct they have to be or else, this though same authority that later claimed that Charles Green's Rangers are one and the same as the one that won 54 titles.

Now surely the SFA couldn't have been wrong about armageddon so shouldn't have been wrong about continuation either?. :lol:

Everyone is fallible. :lol:

The influential Roy MacGregor

"And MacGregor reckons the financial situation in the Scottish game is becoming so bad that Premiership clubs could be 
forced to turn part-time within three years.

County’s millionaire financier laid bare his growing concern 
for the health of our game 
amid falling attendances, declining quality on the park 
and dwindling income"

Pure booming.

The influential Roy MacGregor "And MacGregor reckons the financial situation in the Scottish game is becoming so bad that Premiership clubs could be 
forced to turn part-time within three years. County’s millionaire financier laid bare his growing concern 
and dwindling income" Pure booming.

I stopped reading here, because as an Inverness CT supporter I knew the rest of that was going to be a load of shit like that first bit. MacGregor influential indeed, now if you had started with That trumpet Roy MacGregor I might have paid attention. Do you honestly think its all about Everyone vs Rangers, there are other football rivalries in Scottish football ya know.

And I'm still waiting for someone to provide proof on this Rangers continuation. :lol:

Edited by CityDave

The influential Roy MacGregor"And MacGregor reckons the financial situation in the Scottish game is becoming so bad that Premiership clubs could be 
forced to turn part-time within three years.Countys millionaire financier laid bare his growing concern 
and dwindling income"Pure booming.

Is that the same Roy MacGregor that was on Sportscene the other week boasting about how they have coat hangers in the dressing rooms?

Ok.

The establishment, sticking it to the diddy mob since 1872....deal with it

Rangers fans, keeping con-men rich for living memory. Please don't deal with it, keep them away from the vulnerable.

When Sevco played Brechin, why did they need SFA permission to play Rangers players?

How could the member club Rangers vote for the applicant Rangers to join the SPL?

Why did Rangers players have to tupe over to Rangers, with many of the best leaving on a free?

Why did Rangers have to keep Ally and McCulloch in a job for 3 years when they were no use?

You were part of the new club advertising campaign lol, keep up the good work Norm.I hope you wasted every penny you had....

Jesus,I really do get to you, don't I?

For the avoidance of doubt, Vicky, I've spent absolutely f**k all on anything to do with the new club (or their predecessors). At last, we've found something in common.

Jesus,I really do get to you, don't I?

For the avoidance of doubt, Vicky, I've spent absolutely f**k all on anything to do with the new club (or their predecessors). At last, we've found something in common.

Apart from copious amounts of time arguing over a boring subject?