Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Indulge me here Bennett. What are you meaning? I honestly don't know.

I don't think I'm saying much today, that I've not said all along.

Strange considering we've discussed this same thing previously and you partially agreed with me (as you tend to do).

Strange considering we've discussed this same thing previously and you partially agreed with me (as you tend to do).

Oh, stop being all cryptic and attempting to be interesting.

What exactly are you on about? I quite often find myself agreeing with you as it happens - you're sometimes right.

It would be good though if you could be clearer here on how I've apparently attempted to re-write history or something.

The round that new teams entered in I think.

yawwn - were all the third divison teams new then dumbass?

heres what was said at the time

“Under the Scottish FA’s Cup Competition Rules, Rangers FC as a third division club will join the William Hill Scottish Cup at the second round.” This was clarified after Rangers were put in division 3 to remove the confusion over this, as there were two conflicting rules, neither of which had any bearing on whether Rangers were a new club

added to that the organisations that make the rules have stated unequivocally that we are the same club

“Under the Scottish FA’s Cup Competition Rules, Rangers FC as a third division club will join the William Hill Scottish Cup at the second round.” This was clarified after Rangers were put in division 3 to remove the confusion over this, as there were two conflicting rules, neither of which had any bearing on whether Rangers were a new club

added to that the organisations that make the rules have stated unequivocally that we are the same club

From the same website......

.The Scottish FA issued a guidance note, based on legal advice and without prejudice, to both Rangers FC and PFA Scotland. Certain players have now chosen not to transfer across under TUPE regulations and, instead, agreed contracts elsewhere.

On a procedural basis, the Scottish FA cannot process an International Transfer Certificate via FIFA’s Transfer Management System where there is an ongoing contractual dispute.

Rangers FC have confirmed that there is such a contractual dispute. In the meantime, the new club(s) can request a temporary transfer from FIFA in order that the player(s) is free to play while the dispute process unfolds. This process has commenced in relation to a number of the players in question.

......new club

nacho, on 13 Oct 2015 - 17:35, said:

“Under the Scottish FA’s Cup Competition Rules, Rangers FC as a third division club will join the William Hill Scottish Cup at the second round.” This was clarified after Rangers were put in division 3 to remove the confusion over this, as there were two Rangers Football Clubs ,

added to that the organisations that depend on the bigoted pound have stated unequivocally that we are the same club

FTFY.

Oh, and if you call someone a dumbass (woo! Spring Break! Woo!!), you'd better at least refer to the correct competition.

I blame the Mordorian education system.

From the same website...... .The Scottish FA issued a guidance note, based on legal advice and without prejudice, to both Rangers FC and PFA Scotland. Certain players have now chosen not to transfer across under TUPE regulations and, instead, agreed contracts elsewhere. On a procedural basis, the Scottish FA cannot process an International Transfer Certificate via FIFA’s Transfer Management System where there is an ongoing contractual dispute. Rangers FC have confirmed that there is such a contractual dispute. In the meantime, the new club(s) can request a temporary transfer from FIFA in order that the player(s) is free to play while the dispute process unfolds. This process has commenced in relation to a number of the players in question. ......new club

read that again and have a wee think about what it means - clue the new clubs are something to do with the players :lol: and have nothing to do with rangers who are mentioned by name numerous times in the paragraph

FTFY.

Oh, and if you call someone a dumbass (woo! Spring Break! Woo!!), you'd better at least refer to the correct competition.

I blame the Mordorian education system.

i am referrring to the correct competition, rangers are the same club, the rules were clarified at the time and have nothing to do with the clubs status, everyone credible who has commented says we are the same club, you have nothing backing up your new club pish and you are a dumbass due to the level of your argument - come up with a decent logical non strawman argument why you think rangers are a new club backed up with some evidence and i will treat you with some respect , dumbass :lol:

i am referrring to the correct competition, rangers are the same club, the rules were clarified at the time and have nothing to do with the clubs status, everyone credible who has commented says we are the same club, you have nothing backing up your new club pish and you are a dumbass due to the level of your argument - come up with a decent logical non strawman argument why you think rangers are a new club backed up with some evidence and i will treat you with some respect , dumbass :lol:

OT but since you seem in a loquacious mood, maybe you can answer this question, it's been puzzling me for some time and I can't get any (new) rangers fans to comment on it. How do you reconcile the old club voting in favour of allowing your new club to become a SPL member club? Only clubs can be members and only clubs have voting rights. Since there are obviously two clubs here do you just pretend it didn't happen?

In the name of the wee man, the poster above referred to the LEAGUE CUP. You started wittering on about the SCOTTISH CUP.

I've posted this several times, but since you're extremely stupid new here, here we go again.

Rangers were formed in about 1873. In 1899 they incorporated into a company. That means they became one. They were not bought by anyone at that stage. They were bought later, eventually by the Murray Group. This was their 'holding company'.

When Rangers went bust, a new club was formed. They were called Sevco Scotland, and were also a company. The two are not mutually exclusive you see? They bought Rangers' bibs n cones, and the right to ply their trade at Ibrox.

Anyway, they changed their name to The Rangers. There was a vote to see where they should get placed in the league system. Old Rangers voted they should start in the SPL. This is the club you now support, and their holding company is Rangers International. This is who all the looyalllll berrrrzzz bought shares in a couple of years ago.

It's all extremely simple. If it's causing you problems, please refer to every single fucking journalist AND RANGERS FAN before summer 2012, who stated quite explicitly that liquidation meant the death of Rangers 1873. Even Charles Green, who gave you a club to support!

Or continue your amoeba-brained self-deception.

The spelling, the grammar....must be Forever_ontheglue.

Why did this same club have to rejoin the league?