Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It was certainly those in the blue corner who were smiling yesterday as it emerged Rangers had been cleared of gaining any unfair advantage on the pitch as a result of the money they paid to players under the controversial Employee Benefit Trust scheme operated by Sir David Murray’s group of companies from November 2000 to May 2011.

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-to-keep-titles-but-oldco-fined-250k-1-2814646#ixzz3oeIC9nJd

Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook

It was certainly those in the blue corner who were smiling yesterday as it emerged Rangers had been cleared of gaining any unfair advantage on the pitch as a result of the money they paid to players under the controversial Employee Benefit Trust scheme operated by Sir David Murray’s group of companies from November 2000 to May 2011.

You asked what rules were broken, they have been provided. Your comprehension is fucking abysmal.

I can safely say that I've not devoted a penny to the status of Rangers. I may be wrong, but I'd also wager that nobody else on here has either (admittedly, there's a chance I'd be out of pocket on that one).

One of the killie fans has strongly hinted at being involved with rtc/Rangers football monitor, they apparently take him very very seriously....

I've a feeling that densboy and the QC have also donated money........ Maybe two of the 'whistle' fans......

It's a full house the day , monkey , dhave , king, dhense , aofjays and not forgetting even wee acne making an appearance , cloney must be too busy reading his Edinburgh gazzette .

Could a fellow rangers man please explain to our diddies and selik men what a full house is, I understand the term might confuse them

Edited by forever_blue

It's a full house the day , monkey , dhave , king, dhense , aofjays and not forgetting even wee acne making an appearance , cloney just be too busy reading his Edinburgh gazzette .

Could a fellow rangers man please explain to our diddies and selik men what a full house is, I understand the term might confuse them

Please do it using Spades, Hearts or Diamonds.
Edited by calum_gers

It can get rather frustrating trying to explain non-complex points to brainless, retarded fuckwits.

Might be retards, might just be kids who're on the wind up.

Either would be fine by me because if it turns out that they're actually adults then that would be so depressing (especially if they have any kids of their own).

Somebody run past me again... How topping up players salaries with artificial 'loans' was not cheating.

Bear in mind the various clubs chucked out of the Scottish Cup for miniscule clerical errors on registration forms.

No Sporting Advantage.

Utter shite..

Was it 3,4 or 5 titles they 'won' in this corrupt fashion.

At least that club died.

I am not allowed to laugh at what you class as the 'mentalist minority'? I do not see you complaining when mentalists from the likes of RM are quoted on this forum.

When I respond to that stuff though, I generally try to make it clear that we're talking about a particular brand of idiot.

When addressing things like the ASA appeal though, you do the reverse, striving to suggest that we're all doing this stuff. It's kinda silly.