Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It must be fucking soul destroying being a Rangers supporter.

They will have to constantly justify their teams continuation for generations to come.

No matter how many titles they win or how well they do on the pitch, they will forever be remineded and goaded about this situation.

It will never end.

Paying tens of thousands on adverts, ASA appeals,, web sites, goes beyond simple goading, for the 'we thought they died' brigade, this is serious business.

£10k loans, £20k per year to the Rangers Football monitor, Phil's new jacket appeal, idiots devoting their entire lives trying to prove its not Rangers etc......

Edit.. Non attending Symposium tickets, attending Symposium tickets just to discuss Rangers.

Edited by bennett

I do not really care what loaded question you asked.

The original proposed sale did not go ahead because HMRC said no.

A NEW sale was proposed after the CVA failed and 6 parties submitted offers, this was an entirely new process, forced by law and the failure of the CVA.

That you don't care is obvious, you abuse the facts in an attempt to pervert them to your way of thinking yet never addressing issues that undermine your way of life , I will let you get back to saving for your kids university educations , just don't be too upset that once they have received that hard fought for higher education when they look back at history and ask you

Dad, why you support a club that died and why do you cling to an argument about another dead club that doesn't prove your point in any way shape or fashion :1eye

£10k loans, £20k per year to the Rangers Football monitor, Phil's new jacket appeal, idiots devoting their entire lives trying to prove its not Rangers etc......

Edit.. Non attending Symposium tickets, attending Symposium tickets just to discuss Rangers.

To be honest I enjoy their utter obsession , I enjoy it when the likes of king calls you deluded and pathetic all the whilst he and his cronies fall over each other day after day , week after week and year after talking about a team they claim to hate and no longer exists , desperatley trying to prove their point , I sometimes wonder if it is me they are trying to convince or themselves , anyway I digress

54 and counting lads :)

To be honest I enjoy their utter obsession , I enjoy it when the likes of king calls you deluded and pathetic all the whilst he and his cronies fall over each other day after day , week after week and year after talking about a team they claim to hate and no longer exists , desperatley trying to prove their point , I sometimes wonder if it is me they are trying to convince or themselves , anyway I digress 54 and counting lads :)

Lol. Is this the trying too hard thing you were on about yesterday?

2 rangers clubs at the SPL vote and none of your lies can change it.

Paying tens of thousands on adverts, ASA appeals,, web sites, goes beyond simple goading, for the 'we thought they died' brigade, this is serious business.

Yes Ted, but why are you setting the mentalist minority in your sights? That's just silly.

I can safely say that I've not devoted a penny to the status of Rangers. I may be wrong, but I'd also wager that nobody else on here has either (admittedly, there's a chance I'd be out of pocket on that one).

I don't understand why fellow diddies are so desperate to defend Leeds' honour here.

Similarly though, I think your pretence that a club can't die and that nothing has changed, is daft.

This dance you all insist on performing, is spectacularly tedious.

The problem is that everyone knows their steps and will not deviate.

really what rules were they ?

f**k me this is tedious.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-to-keep-titles-but-oldco-fined-250k-1-2814646#axzz3oeGPCRdO

In finding Rangers guilty of breaching Scottish Premier League rules