Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

was just saying that most of Mr Phils claims are stuff we already know / is available for anyone to find themselves online if they actually cared enough to research it like he does / and the rest is just spin that he puts on it and vague suggestions about what is going to happen, which makes it seem like he might be in the know when he's not, because the vague suggestions usually turn out to be false more often than not.

Did you come in here because everyone laughs at you on Rangers Media?

Did you come in here because everyone laughs at you on Rangers Media?

no they don't, if you want to spend your spare time trying to find out who I am online by sitting searching for me come ahead

I'm not going to reply to a post from you ever again because you're a weird online stalker. Yes, I'm an RM member, but do you really have to search for me to find that out. For instance, I don't search for info about you to post weirdly. And I have 33 rep from 200 posts on that forum so it doesn't seem like im a laughing stock like you make out ..

I've got better things to do with my time.

no they don't, if you want to spend your spare time trying to find out who I am online by sitting searching for me come ahead

I'm not going to reply to a post from you ever again because you're a weird online stalker. Yes, I'm an RM member, but do you really have to search for me to find that out. For instance, I don't search for info about you to post weirdly. And I have 33 rep from 200 posts on that forum so it doesn't seem like im a laughing stock like you make out ..

Waggy Waggy Waggy, Oi OI Oi

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=288619

:lol::lol::lol:

What has any of that got to do with THE KING's point? Are you claiming Sevco fans weren't worshipping him or something?

If only they listened to Phil at the time rather than their Racist 24hr Director who claimed Whyte was about to turn Rangers into Man United, Phil was telling them that Whyte was an Asset stripper using future STs to finance his Scam...of course he was ridiculed at the time, that's why Phil sticks in the craw of the klan.

Frothing loonball...

this article was off the mark - if you think of it anybody in the world could have wrote the nonsense he posted in that article at the time which didn't actually turn out like he was suggesting in that particular blog post you linked to, all he did was make a bunch of vague suggestions which are now false which made it look like he is somehow in the know - anybody could dedicate all of the time in their life to sitting posting conspiracies blog posts about Rangers online and mainly just pointing out stuff that everybody else already knows and or else making vague suggestions that normally don't turn out to be true but to be honest the guy has an obsession for Rangers, and his suggestions have turned out to be false more times than true. I thought according to this bastion of lies and vague suggestion that Murray Park was apparently going to be closed 2 weeks ago due to another impending admin,i'm still waiting for that to happen ... He must make a wee bit of money from this so keeps just churning out the posts and putting spin on them however he can, and keeps making vague suggestions that aren't factually true so that readers will keep coming back or keep believing there is a chance he's true

Phil's blog from June 7th 2011. A fair few zingers in there. The bearz must squirm to read the situation called long before it developed.

You make me laugh.

Thanks

Ok, having read that, I'd now say there are two possibilities:

The first is that this is indeed a wind-up. If so, fair play - it's been quite entertaining.

The second is that this is not a wind-up. If so, Martin is really not the type of individual we should be mocking - I mean it.

Really? :blink: