Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Of course not. But, come on, you're doing it again!!

Disrespecting those people for your own pedantic needs. You need help.

Really? I said last night that the use of EBTs was not illegal. Today The Diddies are trying to disprove that view by a quote from a bunch of sum-meisters......and not just posting it here (bless).

It's fair game to have a pop at their 'source', no?

Really? I said last night that the use of EBTs was not illegal. Today The Diddies are trying to disprove that view by a quote from a bunch of sum-meisters......and not just posting it here (bless).

Fair game? Yes. But when you insist on doing it time and time again in that fashion you do then please stop trying to make out you're any wiser than all us numpties on here. If anything, you're worse than the rest.

The "criminal" stuff is truly misleading.

That's why Kincardine is so keen to make something of it.

I actually thought that Jo Maugham bloke explained it very well on Sportsound last night. I thought he'd annoy me, but he did bring clarity to it and made a lot of sense.

Rangers tax dodge was deemed to be unsuccessful, resulting in a much higher bill. The point is however, that this larger bill was one that could not be met and would lead directly to liquidation. Obviously, that's wrong, but others have spent money in ways that could never be properly settled as well.

Ultimately, it comes back to player registration. I believe that Rangers were only allowed to keep titles on a technicality. I'd love that to be re-visited, even though this ruling doesn't necessarily in itself offer a great reason for doing so.

As Maugham said, and Bennett mocked, this is about morality and Rangers standards could scarcely have been lower in this regard.

The other guest on Sportsound however, was Roger Mitchell. A more despicable p***k of a football figure is difficult to conceive of.

He genuinely thinks Martin O'Neill should get to decide on title stripping. He sees the entire issue, indeed the entirety of football in OF terms.

The easy ride, his ludicrous views were given, really annoyed me. It's horrifying that he was in charge of our top flight and ridiculous that he gets afforded a platform. When people were texting in criticism, he was allowed to merely shout it down and laugh it off midst a jokey studio atmosphere.

It made for depressing listening. I often get accused of seething, but listening to Mitchell really did induce some.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

The "criminal" stuff is truly misleading. That's why Kincardine is so keen to make something of it. I actually thought that Jo Maugham bloke explained it very well on Sportsound last night. I thought he'd many me, but he did bring clarity to it and made a lot of sense. Rangers tax dodge was deemed to be unsuccessful, resulting in a much higher bill. The point is however, that this larger bill was one that could not be met and would lead directly to liquidation. Obviously, that's wrong, but others have spent money in ways that could never be properly settled as well. Ultimately, it comes back to player registration. I believe that Rangers were only allowed to keep titles on a technicality. I'd love that to be re-visited, even though this ruling doesn't necessarily in itself offer a great reason for doing so. As Maugham said, and Bennett mocked, this is about morality and Rangers standards could scarcely have been lower in this regard. The other guest on Sportsound however, was Roger Mitchell. A more despicable p***k of a football figure is difficult to conceive of. He genuinely thinks Martin O'Neill should get to decide on title stripping. He sees the entire issue, indeed the entirety of football in OF terms. The easy ride, his ludicrous views were given, really annoyed me. It's horrifying that he was in charge of our top flight and ridiculous that he gets afforded a platform. When people Ted Ted in criticism, he was allowed to merely shout it down and laugh it off midst a jokey studio atmosphere. It made for depressing listening. I often get accused of seething, but listening to Mitchell really did induce some.

Yes, I read a bit of his views here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34782949- and thought it was a spoof, quite frankly.

So now you are the sole arbitrator of legality? That must be some responsibility.

Edited by strichener

Yes, I read a bit of his views here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34782949- and thought it was a spoof, quite frankly.

Yes, that contains most of his most objectionable lines.

He really, sincerely does think this only is, and only can be, about the relationship between Celtic and Rangers. He has no notion of, feel for, or interest in a wider Scottish game.

A vile man who had no right to occupy an elevated position then, and who has no right to be listened to now.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Fair game? Yes. But when you insist on doing it time and time again in that fashion you do then please stop trying to make out you're any wiser than all us numpties on here. If anything, you're worse than the rest.

I gave a perfectly valid response to an abject quote. I am really not the one to be pulled up on intemperate or abusive posts here, chummy.

I gave a perfectly valid response to an abject quote. I am really not the one to be pulled up on intemperate or abusive posts here, chummy.

"abject", "intemperate" !!!!!! FFS, you really can't help yourself can you!??!?

You're a pseud. Accept it.

and btw, 'all us numpties' is a polite version of what your mate Tedi called us all yesterday ("40-something degenerates").

Climb down off your massive ego and become a human being. Or get some therapy.

Tedi has not been on the Big Thread all day but has found time to red dot two of my post in the premiership forum from yesterday... :1eye

I must of upset him, Tedi the wee shitebag is hurting bad :thumsup2:lol:

Cheating Scum

Maybe he's an English teacher.