Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

wut Where's all the date king haters now fucking wankers every one of them.let the man who has blue blood get on with the job as we all can be he see is doing and shut your fucking mouths for 5 minutes. :lol:

Just seen the latest King outburst. Whats happened to make him fire this pile of blether into the world..?? How can anybody move on when this loonball is spouting off threats to - not sure who ?? Who ever was responsible for allowing this lunatic into our national sport needs binned..

Just seen the latest King outburst. Whats happened to make him fire this pile of blether into the world..?? How can anybody move on when this loonball is spouting off threats to - not sure who ?? Who ever was responsible for allowing this lunatic into our national sport needs binned..

Mike Ashley is trying to find out which loonball is responsible and it will get tasty.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Kinky and maybe you will be honest enough to answer -

Does all criminal activity result in charges and arrest?

Did Kincardine tell you that your question was a load of baws?

Love the Dave King statement. Admits they signed players they otherwise couldn't, .

" Certain players may not have signed for the Club without the perceived benefit of personal tax saving"

Now if he had used "could" instead of "may" your post would have been correct but he never.

Overspending, aye maybe bit but was it against SPL rules? Were we the only team to have debts? Hearts Dundee utd, abersheep etc have all recently carried large debts (most now replaced with soft loans) yet Rangers were singled out due to an orchestrated campaign which gained momentum.

Ebt's are despite what you read not against the law and as LNS stated did not breach SPL rules. Yet we're apparently to be punished again because the vocal minority are screaming and shouting. Rangers also paid off all football debts despite being accused of " accepting no responsibility " and were punished severely yet some people just won't let it go.

If it were Celtic most bears would leave them to it, like we did in the 90's, none of our business.

"These fans" aren't on a moral crusade, its nothing more than a witch hunt, settling percieved scores and trying to justify it all as sporting integrity.

Strings are being pulled by a handful of bloggers and a lot of people are lapping it up.

The large debts are one thing but being liquidated and returning wanting to keep your history and trophies is another thing entirely.

It's not about Rangers being singled out and 'punished' as their scenario IS different.

As I said in my initial post, I know other clubs ran up debts but none of them were liquidated which is THE major difference.

Being liquidated, returning with zero debt (as well as being allowed straight back into the league structure despite Airdrieonians being denied a few years earlier to discourage liquidation and returning debt free) AND still trying to claim the history and titles is completely different to the scenarios you mentioned. Can't you see why that would annoy people?

Celtic in the 90s is a completely different scenario to the Rangers one from 2012 onwards. Surely you can see that. It's apples and oranges. Celtic weren't liquidated and didn't default on their debt due to that. It's not even close to the same thing.

The Club vs company thing (as I previously mentioned) is the perfect example of being happy to take the glory of the overspending but not wanting to take any of the responsibility.

I'm not as bothered about this as many are but I just can't see why some Rangers fans seem to feel so persecuted and can't understand why fans would feel annoyed by it. It's fairly obvious to me.

Edit to add - I'm genuinely looking to get your point of view and I'm not trolling or trying to 'bait' anyone. As I said earlier, I won't blame anyone for sticking up for their club but I just wonder how you see it, and if you try to be unblinkered. I try to be unblinkered with my team but I know it's a difficult thing to do...

Edited by MattBairn

Great statements from Rangers ,yesterday, let's all be mates and work together for the sake of Scottish Footbal...next day, We'll Fukin kill kill each and every last one of you mudderfukkers!!

Personally I think the Convicted Criminal who has a suspended jail sentence over his head and could be in jail next month , should be trusted.

Celtic weren't liquidated and didn't default on their debt due to that. It's not even close to the same thing.

Yes, Fergus McCann insisted that every debtor got their money back.

The easy, and immoral, thing to have done was to dive into admin or liquidation and walk away from those debts.

Turns out that maybe it is celtic who are the ones who "don't do walking away"!

If only a Fergus McCann had come forward during rangers time of need. Instead they got Whyte, Green and King......

:lol: :lol:

This is utterly glorious.

ETA: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=289304

We'd all back our clubs(companies) to the hilt, and the 'Rangers' fans have certainly had a tough time of it, but it still totally baffles the f'ck out of me that they think the BBC, radio stations, SFA etc. jave been against them - how utterly deluded can you get? Seriously! ?

They like the statement though, especially the last bit, although I have to admit I don't really understand it ... is he saying he'll issue another statement if folk don't just move on and pretend nothing has happened? Is he giving the nod to some windows getting panned in?

Should I as a Falkirk supporter be scared or will our positive vote for them to start life in the First Division make us exempt?

Dave King 2012

‘With regard to EBTs, I was on the board so I have to take some responsibility.

‘And I follow the logic of the argument that if we lose the tax case then we probably gained some competitive advantage.

‘I believe that, on behalf of myself and most of the board members who were with me and probably agree with me, that we should apologise for that."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2161850/Rangers-crisis-Dave-King-apologises.html#ixzz3rJdrUGU3

Apologies if this has already been linked from 2012

Edited by marty_j

Can I assume that's a No then?

Or maybe you just understand the implications of providing the appropriate answer.

Your question is too vague and doesn't fit in with your post.

If someone/company is found guilty of what some are calling 'tax evasion' then they would be arrested.

No one ifs no buts...