Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

BDO seeking leave to appeal makes not one jot of difference to Rangers.

Yes, that's the line you need to adopt.

It's quite absurd though, isn't it.

This ruling could result in a massive bill for what was Rangers. It doesn't however affect what Rangers is now, even though Rangers is exactly the same thing as it was.

Wait - that makes no sense whatever.

Seriously, where have I gone wrong?

I just had a butchers at FF - and the posts I read regarded this as excellent news, so clearly there is 'more than one line'.

I meant that it was the line you needed to adopt in attempting to maintain the mental contortions you've been performing.

Care to explain where I went wrong in my previous post, in trying to outline your stance on why this has no effect on Rangers?

I just had a butchers at FF - and the posts I read regarded this as excellent news, so clearly there is 'more than one line'.

At this point it doesn't mean a massive amount. The appeal hasn't been granted yet. How common is it that they are? I imagine it would a relatively low number of judgements that they agreed to allow an appeal to?

Further lol.

Over the last 6 years, there have been 49 submissions to appeal to the Supreme Court from Scotland.

They have heard 3.

At this point it doesn't mean a massive amount. The appeal hasn't been granted yet. How common is it that they are? I imagine it would a relatively low number of judgements that they agreed to allow an appeal to?

Coff.....

I meant that it was the line you needed to adopt in attempting to maintain the mental contortions you've been performing.

There is no mental contortion nor need there be one 'line'. As mentioned, many fellow fans want a successful appeal whereas I'm indifferent.

Care to explain where I went wrong in my previous post, in trying to outline your stance on why this has no effect on Rangers?

No need. This has been covered amply over the past 3 years and, as you discuss Rangers more than I do, you're probably better versed in the range of opinions.

BDO seeking leave to appeal makes not one jot of difference to Rangers.

Makes zero difference to Rangers, what is funny is seeing halfwits like Phil and JJ getting it wrong so often, what is even funnier is watching guys like you hanging on their every word and donating your hard earned to support them, no wonder you live in a box.

Rangers fans don't care about the appeall

Eta. Lol..where is the supreme court? Is it in the UK?

post-33652-0-45770500-1448901643_thumb.p

post-33652-0-18545000-1448901658_thumb.p

Edited by THE KING

No need. This has been covered amply over the past 3 years and, as you discuss Rangers more than I do, you're probably better versed in the range of opinions.

Ok, so I was right.

Just to re-cap, this case could land old Rangers with a massive tax bill. This will however have no bearing on current Rangers.

However, there is no difference whatever between old Rangers and the current version. They are absolutely one and the same thing.

Nah, still doesn't seem to work. I wish you'd explain to me how it could possibly work. It might stop me blundering around in such ignorance.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

James Doleman ‏@jamesdoleman 45m45 minutes ago

Of 49 Scottish submissions to appeal to the Supreme Court in last 6 years, 3 were accepted.