Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Er... Wolves were the champions in 2013/14, Brentford came second. All you have PROVED is you are a sad sack. Also regarding JJ, all you have PROVED is you disagree with his statement.

The MRF-LOO-NEY persona was better than this.

Have you considered collecting Malibu Stacey dolls or something more suited to your talents

Ah, a JJ donator, it's okay mate, JJ is your friend. At least he pretends to be so you send him his money.

When did Warburton win a league with Brentford?

I admit I was wrong on that one tiny part (because I don't post false info willy nilly like JJ) but that is just because I haven't trawled through MW's full wikipedia like your crowd have and instead I listen to every interview from MW since he came to Rangers for my verified information on him. So I assumed that MW won League one in all honesty instead of getting automatic promotion 2nd place before taking Brentford to the play offs in English Championship at the first time of asking where they reached the final.

That doesn't mean I was wrong when I proved that JJ wrote a lie in his article released today which the evidence of is in the previous page of this thread. IMO the Clumpany account is run by someone like JJ / Philco to keep twitter using non RFC fans interested in their articles, by pretending to be another neutral instead of everything being from them direct. Also, when they ask for donations do you know if they have a job, and this isn't just a bit on the side to make money?

Edited by RangersMind

I admit I was wrong on that one tiny part (because I don't post false info willy nilly like JJ) but that is just because I haven't trawled through MW's full wikipedia like your crowd have and instead I listen to every interview from MW since he came to Rangers for my verified information on him. So I assumed that MW won League one in all honesty instead of getting automatic promotion 2nd place before taking Brentford to the play offs in English Championship at the first time of asking where they reached the final.

That doesn't mean I was wrong when I proved that JJ wrote a lie in his article released today which the evidence of is in the previous page of this thread. IMO the Clumpany account is run by someone like JJ / Philco to keep twitter using non RFC fans interested in their articles, by pretending to be another neutral instead of everything being from them direct. Also, when they ask for donations do you know if they have a job, and this isn't just a bit on the side to make money?

I don't care if Mr X claims this probably isn't an alias account - there's no fucking way this isn't someone on the wind-up.

Please just f'ck off and stop posting utter shite.

That seems to be you and clonmel bhoy's reaction to everyone who doesn't fall in line with their with their view. You could quote any post in the world and say it was utter mince but doesn't mean it is ...
What I posted today about JJ posting a lie (an extremely bold claim which he himself is unable to verify) about King in his article today above in this thread is completely true. JJ didn't allow the comment to be shown on his article as he knew it would harm his reputation as he obviously can't verify some of the 'wildly bold claims he is writing' (in the words I said to him when I asked him to verify them and he couldn't.) if possible donators realise he can't even verify most of the stuff he's writing then they wouldn't donate as if he got proven to have written one lie easily how many is he really writing, he's just in it for the money, if he was in it to reveal any shred of truth he would have answered me today when I asked him to 'enlighten us as to how he can verify it's true' (his wildly bold claim about the reason King passed fit and proper test) as he claims to be a fellow Rangers fan.

Sources:

Post 1 where I posted my evidence of the lie 'published' by JJ today:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/?p=10001985

Post 2:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/?p=10002165

Edited by RangersMind

I'll stick to reading the evening times, Rangers.co.uk, herald etc. for my news on Rangers during the court case and at all times as clearly they can verify any information which they publish and it's true, or when it's a source they tell you the source - if an opinion they let you know it's only opinion etc. and don't make wildly bold claims which they're unable to verify like JJ / Philco whose claims usually turn out to be false claims most of the time padded in between their lore about King and sos

Edited by RangersMind

ET is and always will be more credible than the other sources for non RFC fans I mentioned earlier for all football, Rangers & Rangers boardroom news

Even RangersMedia is prone to a Facebook rumour that's why I didn't include them

The only person in my mind who all credibility is gone for is JJ

Edited by RangersMind

I'll stick to reading the evening times, Rangers.co.uk, herald etc. for my news on Rangers during the court case and at all times as clearly they can verify any information which they publish and it's true, or when it's a source they tell you the source - if an opinion they let you know it's only opinion etc. and don't make wildly bold claims which they're unable to verify like JJ / Philco whose claims usually turn out to be false claims most of the time padded in between their lore about King and sos

What you are saying is you will only read Rangers web news and news delivered to the evening times/herald direct from Rangers.

It's the etc that interests me though...

claiming Warburton is top of Fulhams wish list?

That wasn't a wild claim the press were unable to verify?

ET is and always will be more credible than the other sources for non RFC fans I mentioned earlier for all football, Rangers & Rangers boardroom news

Even RangersMedia is prone to a Facebook rumour that's why I didn't include them

The only person in my mind who all credibility is gone for is JJ

The evening times is a mouthpiece for football clubs. All they do is regurgitate. They don't employ journalists.

Some pernickety c**t would laugh at this. I simply sneer.

I really enjoy reading your posts and our discussions bud, but this has not been a good weekend for you. Memorable for all the wrong reasons. Hopefully see you back to full strength soon.

What you are saying is you will only read Rangers web news and news delivered to the evening times/herald direct from Rangers.

It's the etc that interests me though...

claiming Warburton is top of Fulhams wish list?

That wasn't a wild claim the press were unable to verify?

That claim was started by the DR and BBC apparently, ET may have had their sports writers write a clearly labelled as 'opinion' article on that subject but never claimed it as true in the way DR etc. reporters did

The evening times is a mouthpiece for football clubs. All they do is regurgitate. They don't employ journalists.

Which adds to it's credibility as most interviews are direct from Players

Edited by RangersMind

I really enjoy reading your posts and our discussions bud, but this has not been a good weekend for you. Memorable for all the wrong reasons. Hopefully see you back to full strength soon.

Well you know I always welcome a wee chat-chat.. Should I have allowed, "most my posts are about football" to go without comment?

That claim was started by the DR and BBC apparently, ET may have had their sports writers write a clearly labelled as 'opinion' article on that subject but never claimed it as true in the way DR etc. reporters did

Which adds to it's credibility as most interviews are direct from Players

So not the DR or BBC then?

What other outlets are on your approved list? Who are the "etc"?

Edited by dave.j

Well you know I always welcome a wee chat-chat.. Should I have allowed, "most my posts are about football" to go without comment?

It was the nonsense about MT's posting habits re QOTS leading up to that comment. If you're going to make spurious claims, you should probably do some research.

Let's move on from Friday night! Hahaha

My etc will count as me + Mark Warburton's press conferences and the press conferences from the players in the free videos on the official Rangers YouTube channel.

So apart from official Rangers outlets, the only place you will read and acknowledge any news about Rangers, is via Rangers mouthpieces at the ET & Herald?

That's tragic! It's not going to leave you much to discuss, on here!

Why are you here?