Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is also entirely inaccurate, the decision (rightly) to have rangers start again in division 3 was taken by member clubs first from the spl and then the sfl.

The sfa/spl representatives at the time did everything in their power to convince the clubs otherwise.

Indeed, so why are we arguing, again?

The authorities did not eradicate a club called Rangers from the game and from history, so that means they are at it, the establishment is real....welcome to the persecuted diddy mindset.

Why do you wish to characterise what I'm saying by saying something completely different?

Rangers have been favoured by those with power in the game.

That's surely undeniable.

Now i'm totally convinced you'd be in with a chance for the shitest patter of the year award.

I apologise. No way you are an alias if you think that is shit patter.

You haven't read this thread from the beginning have you?

Thought I was 8?

Mentally you are chaplin.gif

I think you should attend opening night and post your review on here, Bennett.

It would provide some sort of neat completion.

I'll set up a crowd funding thingy to pay for it.

Tho they might boot me oot for heckling.

Questioning someone's mental age while using patter that can only be described as playground material.

Outstanding.

This is a playground young scamp. Just wait till tedi and Vicky run to the teachers if we use the 'h' word.

Mentalism. We can rightly say "Bill Struth murdered the then greatest Rangers manager and is now revered by the Horde". Fine . No problem.

But try and call them what they are 'waaaa, mods. Dey said a bad word'.

Why do you wish to characterise what I'm saying by saying something completely different?

Rangers have been favoured by those with power in the game.

That's surely undeniable.

I ll try once more. If what you say is true why did the SFA close a transfer window therefore denying Rangers 24hours to register players?

I ll try once more. If what you say is true why did the SFA close a transfer window therefore denying Rangers 24hours to register players?

I think Mather had a word with the SFA and asked them to save him having to splash any cash.