Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm well aware what the KKK stand for but thanks for the input, unwarranted as it is, as the question is about why Rangers fans are being described on this forum as 'The Klan' on a regular basis by one poster.

I'd have thought the reason was obvious:

Anti-Catholic - check

Paranoid and "victimised" - suggested by your posts on the topic

I'm happy to accept that this doesn't apply to all Rangers fans. It's probably just a tiny minority who give you all a bad name (like the thousands singing the Billy Boys). But anyone really who believes that should have no difficulty in believing it's still the same club, or that Santa and the tooth fairy exist.

Very quiet on the wall today.

Charles Green has a nerve hasn't he, for wanting Rangers to pay his legal bills if he fails

which could run up to 500k?

The club agreed in 2013 to provide him with legal cover before he left Rangers

So who was it on the Rangers board that agreed and signed these terms of his severance deal with Rangers?

the club may have agreed to pay his legal bills but not the company that runs the club.

One thing i don't post is describing Celtic fans as beasts or child abusers. Terror sympathisers, yes, most certainly, after all not one person can state that there is not any support for terror groups amongst the Celtic support, as there is amongst Rangers fans.

Now enlighten me, what exactly does the term 'The Klan' mean as regards to Rangers fans, if it doesn't imply that we're all racist?

it implys that the vast majority of rangers fans like to sing about being in a grand wizards Klan.

One thing i don't post is describing Celtic fans as beasts or child abusers. Terror sympathisers, yes, most certainly, after all not one person can state that there is not any support for terror groups amongst the Celtic support, as there is amongst Rangers fans.

Now enlighten me, what exactly does the term 'The Klan' mean as regards to Rangers fans, if it doesn't imply that we're all racist?

It possibly is a jab in reference to the Billy Boys and the wording of the song, however the term

'f_ _ _ _ _ _ is banned from this forum, which is right, so why should myself and other Rangers fans accept the term ' The Klan' which implies that we are all racist, that is all that is being asked here.

So, In short - calling celtic fans terrorist sympathisers is OK because some celtic fans are, but calling you the Klan because tons of you sing a song in tribute to the man that started the Glasgow chapter of the KKK is a terrible slight?

Also one is religious bigotry and the other is an insult - why are you acting like they are the same thing?

So, In short - calling celtic fans terrorist sympathisers is OK because some celtic fans are, but calling you the Klan because tons of you sing a song in tribute to the man that started the Glasgow chapter of the KKK is a terrible slight?

Also one is religious bigotry and the other is an insult - why are you acting like they are the same thing?

The more his argument unravels, the more i'm starting to think he's just been on a trolling exercise all along.

No one could put together a more flimsy case than what Youngsy has.

Why does it bother you so much?

There are obvious similarities between the two sets of supporters.

Just as there is obvious similarities between those tartan'd oot their nut Scotland supporters and those currently inhabiting the ibroke hovel.

There is one major (in attendance terms) sectarian Scottish football club. Would you want to be associated with them?

We've played them once, hopefully never again.

Just as there is obvious similarities between those tartan'd oot their nut Scotland supporters and those currently inhabiting the ibroke hovel.

There is one major (in attendance terms) sectarian Scottish football club. Would you want to be associated with them?

Ah! You're a Montrose fan. :)

Holy shit :lol:

Why does it bother you so much?

There are obvious similarities between the two sets of supporters.

See?

Throw out a line about Scotland fans being like sevconians and reddied to fook because folk don't want associated with them :) , that's why the '2 cheeks' grates. Get it to fook.

Re your next post, my history is fine. Following Celtic for over 40 years and my non Catholic religion has never been an issue with the Celtic support.

My perceived religion however, has most certainly been an issue for rangers, hearts and Dundee fans over the years. And maybe you should read up on the jacobites yourself. Glorifying Unionists from 300 years ago isn't the sole job for sevconians ;)

See?

Throw out a line about Scotland fans being like sevconians and reddied to fook because folk don't want associated with them :) , that's why the '2 cheeks' grates. Get it to fook.

Re your next post, my history is fine. Following Celtic for over 40 years and my non Catholic religion has never been an issue with the Celtic support.

My perceived religion however, has most certainly been an issue for rangers, hearts and Dundee fans over the years. And maybe you should read up on the jacobites yourself. Glorifying Unionists from 300 years ago isn't the sole job for sevconians ;)

This one's a lost cause. He has gone full retard. never go full retard.

See?

If I've ever called anyone on here delusional, I apologise. Until now I only thought I knew what it meant.