Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's really no set rules for it in the SPL, most sensible guesses for the new club scenario would go with 3rd division maybe with additional points deductions.

I'm angry, I'm embarrased but most of all I'm scared of whether the club I love will be here much longer.

Edited by dave.j

So what are you saying?

That because I commented on a specific link which appeared a few posts before mine on the thread, I must in fact be an avid listener to the radio station in question?

Does that 'logic' really stack up for you Bennett?

You can quote the Clyde presenters word for word........

You can quote the Clyde presenters word for word........

Yes, I can quote things I've only just heard, if I do so in terribly short bursts. It would be a far more impressive skill to quote people I listened to regularly, but hadn't heard for a day or two.

As it is though, I don't quote anyone from that broadcast at any stage in my posts on this - not once.

Look back at my posts here Bennett. See how I respond to Jacksgranda who quoted from the link. Look at the extent of any quoting I do. Recognise that you're being thoroughly dishonest and idiotic.

Or alternatively, do none of that and just keep spouting groundless rubbish that makes you look stupid.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I can't imagine walking about with so much hatred inside me. A hatred that drives, what I am assuming is normal average guys, into raging messes who spend hour after hour, day after day , year after year sitting typing the same thing about 'new club', 'yer deid',,'we aren't raging messes. We are laughing at you. Aaaarrrggghhhh laughing I tell ye!!!!'

I can't imagine walking about with so much hatred inside me. A hatred that drives, what I am assuming is normal average guys, into raging messes who spend hour after hour, day after day , year after year sitting typing the same thing about 'new club', 'yer deid',,'we aren't raging messes. We are laughing at you. Aaaarrrggghhhh laughing I tell ye!!!!'

Dunno about anyone else but I just fucking hate cheats.

Dunno about anyone else but I just fucking hate cheats.

Not just cheats. Proud cheats. Adds an extra layer of scummyness. But if Bob wants to pretend he isn't being laughed at then that's his right as a crazy person. His transparent attempt at a wind up tells a slightly different story though.

Edited by aofjays

On the plus side guys and gals like Philip Mac please donate, Rangers Football Monitor, the intrepid Jamesy Doleman, Paul Larkin, muirhead, the delightful Ms H, Matthew .... etc are earning a living from deluded kunts like them.

On the plus side guys and gals like Philip Mac please donate, Rangers Football Monitor, the intrepid Jamesy Doleman, Paul Larkin, muirhead, the delightful Ms H, Matthew .... etc are earning a living from deluded kunts like them.

How much of a backhander are you getting for all this free advertisement? In fact is this whole muppet rangers fan shtick a joke persona specifically designed for making phil money?

Don't confuse hatred with contempt.

I can't imagine walking about with so much hatred inside me. A hatred that drives, what I am assuming is normal average guys, into raging messes who spend hour after hour, day after day , year after year sitting typing the same thing about...

Rangers fan without self awareness shocker!

Take a look around your own support if you want to see folk filled with unexplainable hatred.