Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We seem to be going round in circles. I would suggest you go back and read through our conversation. As you seem to have misunderstood what I have said.

Probably best to read my full posts as opposed to the parts you selectively quoted.

The club is what you and your wee diddy pals get so aerated about and have done so through my 10 years+ on P&B.

The club is the same one that you and your wee diddy pals have made nearly a quarter of a million posts about on one thread.

The club is best defined by its relationship with a website?

You've found this even trickier than I thought you would.

Of course, I was safe in the knowledge that the establishment would see us right and had within their own rules, the power to do so, just like they did with Leeds.  Neil Doncaster would also have known this of course, he was with the Football league when this happened.  He, like me, could never envisioned the unprecedented levels of determined obsession that existed with the online moon howlers, who are a noisy but insignificant element of so called scottish fitbaw fans.  

Anyway as is the way with moon howling activity, your efforts for nigh on 4 years are completely irrelevant, they do however provide a never ending source of laughter for us bears as we make our way back to the place we belong at the pinnacle of Scottish Football.

Being at the pinnacle is something you regard as inevitable?

Yet it's also something you wish to brag about?

How does that work in the head of an adult?

Of course, I was safe in the knowledge that the establishment would see us right and had within their own rules, the power to do so, just like they did with Leeds.  Neil Doncaster would also have known this of course, he was with the Football league when this happened.  He, like me, could never envisioned the unprecedented levels of determined obsession that existed with the online moon howlers, who are a noisy but insignificant element of so called scottish fitbaw fans.  

Anyway as is the way with moon howling activity, your efforts for nigh on 4 years are completely irrelevant, they do however provide a never ending source of laughter for us bears as we make our way back to the place we belong at the pinnacle of Scottish Football.

TEDI continues his 4 year spamathon on this thread ...not bad for someone who continually tells us that he doesn't want to go over the Old Club New Club shite...all thd time.

Feel welcome to clarify.  How old is your club? How old is your company?  Can you readily seperate the two?

Kinky, once upon a time there was an egg.  Then the chef whisked that egg up to become an omelette.  When the customer decided he didn't want an omelette but wanted a boiled egg instead, the chef found he couldn't unscramble the omelette and had to use a different egg.

"Rangers Football Club Ltd."

Why on earth would a club adorn the gates of their stadium with the trading name of the holding company, unless they were one and the same?

That's a simple and powerful point. Cast iron evidence that club was always regarded as utterly synonymous with company.

Very good, M T.

I'll have to agree with The_ on the coterminous (sic) thing. The club and the company can't be coterminous as they are the same entity, not two entities joined in some legal stitchwork. One becomes the other. This is entirely futile of course, as it doesn't suit them to see that grass is green, sky is blue and the original club is in liquidation.

I'll remind Kinky of why he was mistaken about the whole coterminous thing in the first place, although it is to his credit that he's since learned to spell it correctly.

When did you become a club? Was it before you became a PLC?

Read what you have written "became". We all know that Rangers became a company, the company which is in liquidation.