Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

you argue the points!

you made a couple of statements with no argument in your previous post and expect me to guess what your argument is ? halfwit :lol:

the players play for the club and are contracted to the company, the trophies were owned by the company but won by the club - not a difficult concept to understand except for you

You are an imbicile.  What contractual arrangement exists for the club to use the employees of another organisation?

Also when you stated that the club consisted of trophies, you actually meant the company???  Note that I have not argued that the club did not win trophies, just not the current club.  What you are describing here is a straight forward purchase of assets.  However, football results are not an asset, neither is the competing and winning a tournament nor taking part in a sporting activity.  None of these things you attribute to the club are assets and therefore were not sold.

no i am talking about evidence, expert state that club and company can be separated without any major issues in scottish law - thats evidence

my respect for the evidence is based on its quality, im sure even you can admit that the evidence for the same club is vastly superior to anything the new club argument can dredge up?

im sure you can also agree that officially we are the same club

seperated into what?  I would like to see the legal process under which this seperation of legal personalities can take place.

And you call me a halfwit. :lol:

Edited by strichener

you argue the points!

you made a couple of statements with no argument in your previous post and expect me to guess what your argument is ? halfwit :lol:

the players play for the club and are contracted to the company, the trophies were owned by the company but won by the club - not a difficult concept to understand except for you

so what your saying is the company owns the trophies and the company is now being liquidated. so no more 54 and counting pish as the company must own those titles too.

no i am talking about evidence, expert state that club and company can be separated without any major issues in scottish law - thats evidence

my respect for the evidence is based on its quality, im sure even you can admit that the evidence for the same club is vastly superior to anything the new club argument can dredge up?

Football's governing bodies in Scotland have recognised them as the same club.

I however, regard it as far less clear cut. Now sadly, I lack any authority here, but that doesn't make my view invalid, based as it is on evidence.

Here is a document detailing legal forms.  Point to the one that describes your club.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/31676/11-1399-guide-legal-forms-for-business.pdf

Football's governing bodies in Scotland have recognised them as the same club. I however, regard it as far less clear cut. Now sadly, I lack any authority here, but that doesn't make my view invalid, based as it is on evidence.

Accepting evidence and coming to your own conclusions, even if it differs from the SFA, is perfectly reasonable.

Denying certain evidence even exists because you don't like what it says - now that takes a proper flat earther.

Can someone explain why I as a fan, should see Rangers as a different club?

...and yes monkey I know about the gates lol

I know that, as a Rangers fan, you are accustomed to ignoring legalities...

ETA: You cannot have your club run as a business and then try to conveniently ignore the fact when it suits.

Edited by strichener

Can someone explain why I as a fan, should see Rangers as a different club?

...and yes monkey I know about the gates lol

It's entirely up to you dear Bennett.

If you wish to be intellectually honest though, you'll recognise that the thing you used to call Rangers went tits up. Now, the thing that still plays there appears much the same and as far as I'm concerned, pretty much is.

That thing happened though that required a re-start in the bottom tier and enabled good players to walk away.

Title stripping is more important in my view, than debate over new club/old club. It's there that a real injustice has been allowed to remain in place.

It's entirely up to you dear Bennett.

If you wish to be intellectually honest though, you'll recognise that the thing you used to call Rangers went tits up. Now, the thing that still plays there appears much the same and as far as I'm concerned, pretty much is.

That thing happened though that required a re-start in the bottom tier and enabled good players to walk away.

Title stripping is more important in my view, than debate over new club/old club. It's there that a real injustice has been allowed to remain in place.

Anyone else want a go?

It's entirely up to you dear Bennett.If you wish to be intellectually honest though, you'll recognise that the thing you used to call Rangers went tits up. Now, the thing that still plays there appears much the same and as far as I'm concerned, pretty much is.That thing happened though that required a re-start in the bottom tier and enabled good players to walk away.Title stripping is more important in my view, than debate over new club/old club. It's there that a real injustice has been allowed to remain in place.

Surely you know better than to try to engage bennett in a serious conversation!!! The guy is incapable.

because some fine fine chaps and norman have spent the past 4 years telling you it's a different one, we should do it for them.

Whilst nacho has actually been arguing a case, offering sources etc, it's very noticeable that long standing posters like yourself and Bennett have just contributed juvenile little asides.

It would be silly enough, if we didn't have pleas from the likes of Kincardine that the issues get an airing.

Surely you know better than to try to engage bennett in a serious conversation!!! The guy is incapable.

I don't think he is.

He's done it before and he can be alright. He's a lazy git who enjoys playing up to the other Rangers posters.

He's not quite the idiot he adopts the posture of though.

the numerous clubs who went through the same process in england and scotland without any mention of them being a new club gives you numerous examples pre 2011. if the club and the company are one and the same, how did they all manage to separate their club from the oldco and continue on as the same club without a peep from you lot, you accepted hearts as the same club for over a hundred years before the rangers situation arose

What a long winded way to say, no, I can't provide any evidence.