Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I guess this is roughly how it went in wee Aofjays mind.

Hello SFA, this is ASA, some daft obsessed celtic fans have been wasting our time with appeals about Rangers, we are duty bound to investigate and we have a question about Rangers.

Hello ECA, this is ASA, some daft obsessed celtic fans have been wasting our time with appeals about Rangers, we are duty bound to investigate and we have a question about Rangers.

Hello UEFA, this is ASA, some daft obsessed fans have been wasting our time with appeals about a club, we are duty bound to investigate and we have a question about a club.

Tedi making shit up again. No surprise there.

I guess this is roughly how it went in wee Aofjays mind.

Hello SFA, this is ASA, some daft obsessed celtic fans have been wasting our time with appeals about Rangers, we are duty bound to investigate and we have a question about Rangers.

Hello ECA, this is ASA, some daft obsessed celtic fans have been wasting our time with appeals about Rangers, we are duty bound to investigate and we have a question about Rangers.

Hello UEFA, this is ASA, some daft obsessed fans have been wasting our time with appeals about a club, we are duty bound to investigate and we have a question about a club.

No, I just repeated what the ASA said that they said. I'll leave making up stories to you.

So these EBTs. If Rangers truly are the same club I would expect them to help their former players out by standing by their original contracts and fulfilling their PAYE responsibilities. No?

So these EBTs. If Rangers truly are the same club I would expect them to help their former players out by standing by their original contracts and fulfilling their PAYE responsibilities. No?

Someone said the side letters claim "the club" is liable. If that is true watching all the doublethink is going to be entertaining as hell.

Club? Contracts?

Nah that was the company mate. :rolleyes:

Aofjays lashing out,, Stoney talking pish, clonmel jumping up and doon trying to get noticed.

no one cares if you call us seco, newco or whatever lads....

More lies from another rangers fan? How odd. You'd think, since they believe they are coming from such a position of strength, they would rise above such things.

Lies?  OK then - call us Sevco and see if we're bothered.

Sorry. Unlike rangers fans I can't tell how upset someone is via text post.

However, and you'll be shocked to find out you've made such a schoolboy error, the lies I was referring to were: 

Aofjays lashing out,, Stoney talking pish, clonmel jumping up and doon trying to get noticed.

Now I understand I didn't make this 100% clear but I felt it was obvious what part of benny's post was the lies (plural) being referred to.

You know what, I have had enough, 4 years of toil and the fight has jut gone out of me with this one post.

The P & Bers have been right about absolutely everything and I have been a stubborn fool, sincere apologies to everyone.

well they did tell us aboot the gates last week and you just cant argue with facts like that.

Sevco it is.

Now I understand I didn't make this 100% clear but I felt it was obvious what part of benny's post was the lies (plural) being referred to.

"Aofjays lashing out,, Stoney talking pish, clonmel jumping up and doon trying to get noticed." is so self-evidently true that I could only think that the lie was your 'Sevco' bollocks.

So which one IS the lie?

You were being ameliorative?

Stoney in 'talking sense' shocker?

Clownmel not being an attention-seeking fucker?

Enquiring minds need to know what the lie was.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I am still laughing at it years later

Aye. Maybe you should get out a bit more.

You know what, I have had enough, 4 years of toil and the fight has just gone out of me with this one post.

All the fight, or just some of it?